Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Hawkins look into Zoro tho? and do it again btw, because he had already predicted that Luffy and Zoro has a 19% chance of survival by the end of the month (wich the raid is still a part of).
I really don't know..just speculating on which character has high chances of finishing the arc in a very bad shape.

- Chopper is going to use a secret medicine from the Mink that will heal Zoro instantly.
- However, when the effect wears off, you will have twice as much pain as you have suffered.

Zoro and Teach parallel here? Wowowo. I better stay lucid, it isn't enough of an evidence.
can you elaborate more about this parallel? i don't get it

2x the pain of the healed wounds
The question is, are the wounds there or not?

the spoiler says “Zoro is healed instantly”… And then it says “When the effect wears off, he feels double pain”

so you are saying Zoro just has to get the medicine and he will be 100% yet his body is feeling pain with no source. And then Zoro just has to sit somewhere for a few minutes for the pain dissipate and he will be fine completely. Right?

this is too much. It’s too busted. It’s so busted that it makes no sense why this isn’t a regularly used drug. If you just have to sit somewhere for a few minutes and be completely fine.
Post automatically merged:

@sneko

Blackbeard’s devil fruit makes him feel double the pain of attacks that hit him and the medicine Zoro is taking is going to make him also feel double the pain of the attacks he takes

@Rivaille
You guys are misunderstanding what the medince is

The medicine heals you in exchange for your endurance

As in when the effect of the medicine wears off, you get double pain… The effect being the healing…. so Zoro will enter the fight with Half his regular endurance
Ok if you right, I’ll take back my statement.
I’ll wait for the official translation.

Was mostly a joke, I don't think they are. But mostly based off the notion that Yami doubles BB's pain, and the medicine will do that. However the modalities look quite different on paper, as Yami does each time BB is hit and suffers pain. Zoro's case is different.

Sanji uses the attack "Collier Strike" to hit Queen.
- Queen is a cyborg and was with Vinsmoke Judge in a team / project called "MADS".
- Queen's face in her hybrid form is more or less like the normal one.
- It has a 3-fingered claw on its robotic arm.
Sanji isn't doing too bad either maybe once the pictures drop you will be able to enjoy it more.
Sanji is putting in the work this chapter :cheers:

The question is, are the wounds there or not?

the spoiler says “Zoro is healed instantly”… And then it says “When the effect wears off, he feels double pain”

so you are saying Zoro just has to get the medicine and he will be 100% yet his body is feeling pain with no source. And then Zoro just has to sit somewhere for a few minutes for the pain dissipate and he will be fine completely. Right?

this is too much. It’s too busted. It’s so busted that it makes no sense why this isn’t a regularly used drug. If you just have to sit somewhere for a few minutes and be completely fine.
It sounds like he takes steroid, his body instantly starts to heal itself, then when the medicine wears off his wounds reopen hurting twice as much

Status
Not open for further replies.