Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people out of 100 do you think would pick Gomu as their #1 choice?
WG gave their agents a giraffe and bubble df's
Post automatically merged:

I am so excited for low top tier Zoro at 100% vs King
Post automatically merged:

Get out Nat
Don't forget King at 60% he gets nerfed by Marco

Doesn't make it better to be honest... But one argument more that Jinbe isn't special.

But Luffy is extraordinary...

A D.
Son of the most wanted man
Grandson of the marine hero
"Brother" of Roger's son
Special DF
Maybe the new Joy Boy everyone was waiting for
Super important strawhat
Son of Dragon, a guy who pulled Smoker off of him once... but abandoned him before he was even old enough to recall. I guess Smoker has the same advantage in life because of Aokiji saving him from Doflamingo.

Grandson of Garp... who taught him survival basics? Luffy largely grew up out of his sight and I guess you can say Coby had a better advantage in actually receiving advanced training.

Brother of Roger's son. This was a very good relationship except for the enormous pain and suffering Luffy experienced from Impel Down to his collapse in front of Jinbe. Roger's lineage meant jack shit because Ace knew little and hated even that much.

Special DF... that he worked to make effective since the age of seven. Gears have drawbacks, what drawback does a logia present aside from its natural weakness? Did awakening make Doflamingo lose control of his bowels or something, to make up for being able to fly and clone himself and stitch his organs? Rayleigh probably knows about Joy boy and still didn't point him in a helpful direction with the powers

Oh and the straw hat is literally just a straw hat. Honestly, all I can suggest is pointing to the D as being an unconscious advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.