Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Queen realizes this is Tama's doing so he prepares a beam to shoot at her. Nami and Usopp escape with Tama and Sanji kicks Queen's head with his โ€œCollier Strikeโ€ making Queen's beam explode in his mouth.

Queen: "Damn, is "Judge's son"!!"

Sanji: "Never call me that again!!
Are you part of that crazy research team too?"

Queen: "Are you talking about โ€œMADSโ€!? That's all in the past now!!"

As he speaks, Queen transforms into his hybrid form. His body is roughly the same size as his human form, although he has a long neck and maintains his robotic tail (he now has a 3-hook "claw" on the tip). His right arm holds the human form (he has a sword in his hand) and his robotic arm's hand has another 3-hook "claw" like the one at the tip of his tail.

Best part of the chapter :stealthblack:

So Jinbei is now fighting a 1 v 1 with Hybrid WW. By the looks of it Jinbei will oneshot him with his ultimate

Seems Queen turned Hybrid because of the Tama effect...

Zoro wants the drug quick. If he fights King, I wonder how he will switch with Marco. Maybe he will run off to the roof again to fight Kaido

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Queen realizes this is Tama's doing so he prepares a beam to shoot at her. Nami and Usopp escape with Tama and Sanji kicks Queen's head with his โ€œCollier Strikeโ€ making Queen's beam explode in his mouth.

Queen: "Damn, is "Judge's son"!!"

Sanji: "Never call me that again!!
Are you part of that crazy research team too?"

Queen: "Are you talking about โ€œMADSโ€!? That's all in the past now!!"

As he speaks, Queen transforms into his hybrid form. His body is roughly the same size as his human form, although he has a long neck and maintains his robotic tail (he now has a 3-hook "claw" on the tip). His right arm holds the human form (he has a sword in his hand) and his robotic arm's hand has another 3-hook "claw" like the one at the tip of his tail.

Best part of the chapter :stealthblack:
L-O-R-E.
:steef:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I still think there's a bigger, deeper connection between WsW and Jinbe.

I'm excited to see Queen's hybrid form, no idea why the leaker chose to draw WsW's instead.

WsW's seems to use different Rokushiki techniques then Spandam's CP-9, which is pretty cool.

B

Ballel

I'm excited to see Queen's hybrid form, no idea why the leaker chose to draw WsW's instead.

WsW's seems to use different Rokushiki techniques then Spandam's CP-9, which is pretty cool.
Ngl Queen's df doesnt' look that good.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž

With the description of the hookclaws and stuff, it actually seems way better than the first impression the leakers gave us.
Kinda intrigued right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.