Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Oda really about to reveal Shanks somehow manipulated Crocodile to have Nico Robin in baroque works knowing Luffy was heading that way :whitepress:
No, it was always Luffy's decisions, and everything is because Luffy decided to do, no destiny here. - Some Oda apologist.

Oda really about to reveal Shanks somehow manipulated Crocodile to have Nico Robin in baroque works knowing Luffy was heading that way :whitepress:
Correction. Shanks had Ohara wiped out before Luffy was born so that he could manipulate Robin into becoming a criminal so that he could manipulate Crocodile into hiring her so that she could join Luffy’s crew.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
With the exception of the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" being a special devil fruit being guarded by the WG, this was a pretty good chapter.

I can't wait to hear Chopper's VA do an old man voice, she is known for her very high / young voice.
Akuma no Mi shit will lead to SoyBoy and creation of the Devil Fruits.

Luffy the chosen nibba.

Let's go.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@playa4321 Jinbei was fighting the entire crew. I told you so
And as I told you,he didm't defeat anyone!! Now they fighting each other. As I said you back then, Jinbe didn't beat them.
It was like with Flampe, overall the chapter shows that they move around same lvl.

I love WsW moveset, how he combinate his skills actually with his zoan and sword, in moy opinion that is even actually better as what Lucci show.

Can't wait to see more of WsW vs Jinbe, so far a great matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.