Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:
It is nothing special to block Akainu and toss Big Mom
Fighting Queen is superior to these....Wow
So pushing BM is great? Pedro did it, Robin did it, a rock pushed her for god sakes. Akainu feat is a good one. Sanji did block BM attack, but Luffy helped on the side.

What do you mean superior to these. Those are Isolated feats. Thats like saying Brook blitz BM so that means he on Sanji level. Lmfao Chopper stood up to BM and took attacks too. I guess he super strong. Lmao. Stop it. We going to see their performance this fight. Franky is doing it to somebody comparable to WW with the same situation.

I

Indigo

Hopefully we get at least one more chapter dedicated to Jinbe vs WsW.
We will for sure. At least to see the end of the fight.

Jinbei will down his ass.

BTW, i might change to a Jinbei avi and signature for this chapter and the anime episode coming out with his arrival. not trying to copy your place as the 1° Jinbei stan on the forum, just want to hype up my boy too.

:cheers:

You think we will get some type of transformation / special power for Jinbei? almost all Straw Hats has one now, even including Yamato.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
We will get another "Nothing happened" moment.
Luffy will beat Kaido and both are on knocked out for some time. Kaido will wake up and wants to kill Luffy but Zoro kills him before he can do it. Sanji comes and asks Zoro : "what happened here?!"
Zoro : "Nothing happened"
That’s from Odas draft believe me guys
:madmonk::sanmoji:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"No, but it's all Luffy's decisions and he chose everything that happens to him. There's no destiny here. Anyone else could do it." - apologists :whitepress:
Sure,

If anyone was born the son of the world’s worst criminal, the grandson of a marine legend, ate a mythical DF given to him by a Yonko, was trained personally by Rayleigh, has Imu himself keeping Straw Hats in his vault, has the world’s most beautiful women slobbering over him, carries centuries of history on his back,

I guess if “anyone” had all that shit going for them, they could even begin to lick the ball sweat of Pirate Jesus.

How anyone can fool themselves into thinking OP is somehow not a story of genetic-determinism is beyond me lol. Luffy’s destiny was chosen the moment Garp impregnated his grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.