Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Really? Well i have seen other YC's completely stopping Top Tier attacks without taking ANY damage. You think they can't stop Hakai for one second?
Stopping random attacks from top tiers and stopping Hakai isn't the same thing. Yes, They can't stop it even if it's only for a second because even Luffy, who's far stronger especially in physical strength than any given YC-1, was hopeless against it.

First time i see u not being creditless
Thanks! I'd have been happier if came from someone credible.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nothing but facts:

only three strawhats have ever done damage to a yonko.
1. luffy
2. zoro
3. jinbe (vagabond drill against nerfed big mom to yeet her out of the ship)

i am not taking franky riding the bike onto bigmom or robin rolling her out of onigashima as feats as it will then get embarrassing for a certain fanbase :suresure:

Zoro fanboiz still got jealous that Sanji forced Queen to use his hybrid without RS :))).
I just accept comment or post that not toxic from Zoro fanboiz. Plz dont quote me if you are Toxic Zoro fanboiz:funky:
The funny thing is that Zoro fans try to disassociate Zoro from Sanji relentlessly while Sanji fans try to force and cling on to rivalries just to stay relevant in powerscaling conversations.

Please there are levels to this game.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hmm looks like Oda is intending to put Zoro in a similar trial to the one in TB.

It makes it even more question Hawkins' prediction here

I think Luffy makes the most sense, but Zoro at this point could be a possibility too, although i don't see why Hawkins would check his survival chance specifically

But it could be in continuation to the survival probability he predicted towards Luffy / Zoro at the beginning of the arc

Just damn, imagine Zoro dying here. :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.