Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxic side on Head Piece again.

Sanji has beaten and damage them. Yo have no proof on that. Come back when Zoro isn't having trouble with enemies he face in the arc from Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Kamazou, Gyukimaro, Apoo, etc..

Sanji wasn't beaten by Kanjuro, so Idk what you talking about and if you go with 'Anime scenes are all canon' then Zoro broken his sword to nameless fodder in your mindset :kayneshrug:.
So did he have troubles against Kaido pre launching Hakai exactly?

Side effects will kick in so we will get nerfed zoro vs kaido instead.
Thats even better
I think he's DONE once the side effects kick in. So he'll be racing against the clock and that should mean he goes up with Luffy as they're getting ready for the next round simultaneously.

Marco can have King, no reason he can't.
"Sanji vs Hybrid Queen"
Dr octopus was op.
One time he beat the Hulk

I don't understand if Oda is trying to tell us that Inu is really going to beat Jack in the 1v1... Jack should destroy Inu and didn't showcase the hybrid yet
Base Dukes/Jack were always even, except for some idiotic headcanon.

Dukes were fighting an entire army, so they wanted to outlast them by tag teaming.

Stopping random attacks from top tiers and stopping Hakai isn't the same thing.
Random Top Tier attacks? Whar are you talking about? Why am i even asking, you are a Zorosucker, so everything that is used against Zoro is automaticaly BS compared to what the "gRaNdMaStEr" did.

Yes, They can't stop it even if it's only for a second because even Luffy, who's far stronger especially in physical strength than any given YC-1, was hopeless against it.
Can you proof it? Show some evidence why someone who can completely stop a Top Tier attack without taking any damage! Can not stop Hakai for one second? How do you come to that conclusion? Oh is it because it was Zoro? The "sTrOnGeSt" character in OP?
Zoro was struggling to block a casual swing from Hawkins, but blocks Hakai for 1 second. But someone who can block Top Tier attacks completely is not able to Block Hakai for 1 second. Ok.

Luffy was hopeless against it? Because he didn't jump in to try to stop it? And Zoro was not hopeless? If Law didn't teleport Zoro out he would be dead.

You guys act like Zoro completely stopped Hakai. He didn't. He blocked it for 1 second and broke 20-30 bones just because of this 1 second.

I really thought that Queen would atleeast be much bigger, afterall he has the Brachiosaurus fruit... meh
Looks like Jack will be the biggest fucker out of that bunch.

Good idea of Oda though to make him Doc Oc 2.0. Those 3 metal claws will be a tough counter to Sanji's mobility and speed, prolly grabbing him in mid air and smashing him around, combined with ancient Zoan dura and strength, that's pretty good.
But I'm eager to see what else is coming from him and how he could turn out to be as strong or stronger than Katakuri- loooool

Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...
Zoro: ...If I can't fight now, it won't make a difference!!

I pity those Zoro ever considers enemies King and Kaido should start praying:myman:

I think he's DONE once the side effects kick in. So he'll be racing against the clock and that should mean he goes up with Luffy as they're getting ready for the next round simultaneously.

Marco can have King, no reason he can't.

"Sanji vs Hybrid Queen"

One time he beat the Hulk
The spider man 2 is one of the greatest superhero movie. Great cinematic experience.

Queen = dr octopus

But what about king?

Let us make predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.