Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper: Miyagi...does Zou really have that kind of drug?! It's not something I could prescribe myself, but does it really work as a 'super-healer'?

Miyagi: Yes, but temporarily. It has a side effect, you will suffer twice as much later.... Ah you heard that?

Zoro: There's no time to think it over, just give it to me!! It doesn't matter what happens to my body later....if I don't fight in this war right now, it won't matter...!!!

Why do we look down on Peros strength? Is it because many people don’t like his style of fighting ? Look at it in a logical way mate. For Lucci an old villain(story wise not age) to have the main character’s lvl of growth of two years mind you he had Ray as his teacher then it would be an insane conclusion to think of that.
I personally don’t mind or care, but it simply doesn’t feel right for Oda to do that.
Bellamy's Power Growth was comparable to Luffy's honestly.

He went from being a 50 Million Bounty Scrub to being Fleet Captain/Pedro Level

Dude...
Marco is right here right now....
Why, WHY show his bounty somewhere else?
That panel during chapter 1006 where he's standing commenting about King and Queen's bounties was THE PERFECT place to show his.
King has 2 info boxes and NONE of them has his bounty.
I'm convinced that Oda FORGOT to put the bounty in one of them, just like he forgot to tell people Kidd fruit's name.
:kayneshrug:
Maybe Oda has his hands full with the huge number of characters in this arc, but King should get his bounty reveal when he starts fighting Zoro. There is a good chance we get Marco bounty and Kid's df reveal in the story as well

Dude...
That panel during chapter 1006 where he's standing commenting about King and Queen's bounties was THE PERFECT place to show his.
I'm convinced that Oda FORGOT to put the bounty in one of them, just like he forgot to tell people Kidd fruit's name.
Lmao you know that the box is verified by editors and oda himself after? You also know it tooks at least many hours to draw a panel ? The amount of time King's design require and you think oda just forgot that? And twice? Lmao! King's bounty will be revealed against Zoro, his true opponent if not Marco when their fight will be on panel, not against fodders lol.

Dude...
Nah Odas going to use kings bounty at the end of King and Queens flashback of joining Kaido where they are revealed to share a bounty poster

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lmao you know that the box is verified by editors and oda himself after? You also know it tooks at least many hours to draw a panel ? The amount of time King's design require and you think oda just forgot that? And twice? Lmao! King's bounty will be revealed against Zoro, his true opponent if not Marco when their fight will be on panel, not against fodders lol.
What's the point of holding it for so long, exactly?
It's like the sheer amount of silhouette usage.
Jack appears. BAM.
We get his bounty. First 1B bounty we've seen. Hype as fuck.
Queen appears in Udon. BAM.
Bounty revealed. Hype as fuck. Dude got a bounty higher than Katakuri's and waaaay above Jack's.
King got 2 characters boxes....

Yep,Doffy around Jack/Cracker level sounds fair!Vergo is snack level!Diamante,Pica,Trebol are Yonko Veteran level!The rest of his crew are just good fighters by NW standards(good haki,dfs and base stats)!
Post automatically merged:

Base Luffy only hit Doffy after Gamma Knife
Base Luffy got him with Red Hawk too!(thanks to Law)

Status
Not open for further replies.