Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Doflamingo managed to get his hands on the flame fruit. An organsation with that much resources and connections at their disposal shouldn't have a problem finding a simple df.
That's kind of a random happening, though. It's not like Doflamingo set out for it when Ace got killed as far as we know. We saw how he tried to deliberately obtain Ope and look at what a clusterfuck that was.

The WG can let some dumbass kid have it and keep him in sight. Or spin the roulette wheel and let it back out, on the hope that they find it before someone else gets it and puts them through that hassle all over again, or leads to revealing what the true importance is inadvertently.

Oda planning? Kinda. I mean you've seen him dabble in explaining Haki, right? But I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.
Because all of it is up to Oda, and he made it so that Jimbe doesn't get to even sniff an All Star opponent.

It's difficult for Oda to be more obvious than he has been with Jimbe and Franky

both of them having a hard time because of multiple opponents until this chapter, and both getting saved by Tama, allowing them to continue to fight WW and Sasaki in 1 vs 1 going forward.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Taking twice the accumulated damage at once. He’ll go in shock and nearly die. And if Luffys as messed up as he usually is, chopper can’t keep full watch over both patients
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:i get that you're downplaying but you really think zoro will go in shock? Come on now

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So, question. After Zoro gets healed and has his fixed time limit to fight and defeat King. How's he going to kill Kaido later down the line after getting hit with double the effects of Hakai, and whatever damage King ends up doing to him? :josad:
He will just get Kuma'ed End of Wano or after Kaido fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.