Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Zoro got COC like many said impossible ...
At least Zoro got a fight in rooftop with Kid, Law and Luffy that many said impossible to face Kaido ...
At least Zoro scared forever Kaido like many said impossible to reach oden lvl...
At least Zoro made Kaido and Big Mom scarred and thinking about their lifes like many said impossible....
At least Zoro blocked and tanked the strongest attack till date in One Piece from 2 yonkou like many said impossible because Zoro has shit defense ...

Now guess what Zoro gonna defeat the strongest of Kaido's crew in 1 vs 1 after rooftop.

So Zkk happens or not, Zoro fans got the most and beautiful W in this arc.
Dude we need to know more about his past or ryuma's grave that would make Zoro's arc +10/10 but know I'm more worried he is disabled to move after the raid

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't care about that stuff anyways.

Doesn't affect me one bit what Luffy is. He had to work his way to the top regardless of whether or not Gomu Gomu is unique.

At least it doesn't provide him with an instant boost to his AP with the only real obstacle being Haki control. He had to figure out how to make his Devil Fruit OP otherwise it would have been just another mediocre DF. Same goes for all his advanced haki. Everything he did was earned.
No it wasn't. Both the gomu and the strawhat have joyboys haki.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I don't care about that stuff anyways.

Doesn't affect me one bit what Luffy is. He had to work his way to the top regardless of whether or not Gomu Gomu is unique.

At least it doesn't provide him with an instant boost to his AP with the only real obstacle being Haki control. He had to figure out how to make his Devil Fruit OP otherwise it would have been just another mediocre DF. Same goes for all his advanced haki. Everything he did was earned.
he get three power ups (kata was year to get it) in two arcs:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
luffy is mary sue

Without reading the scans, it is now confirmed that Rokushiki is Haki. Sandman at AP forums: "After blocking Rankyaku, Jinbe asks Who's Who if his armament haki can be called Tekkai."

So those who said it was Vivre Card only can...well...eat poop
I retract this lol. Can't find it in the text with CTRL C + CTRL V. Too bad Artur isn't here this week either

Oda should go more creative with how water can be used. Something like Jinbe developing steam techniques would fit his abilities while significantly increasing his fighting resources (burning attacks, screens of steam to hide himself or confuse the adversary, etc.).
3D2Y Movie had a fishman who was able to conceal himself through water camouflauge

Could be nice, but I doubt Oda will do a camouflauge for him right after Sanji got invisibility with RS...

I don't understand how people can enjoy Killer. He literally has 0 charisma and his screen time is spent just fighting. :choppawhat:
This fanart it's pretty good, if Oda shows more of this side i should like him.
I hope we get a great flashback about Killer.
Personally I really like his design, his fighting style and his bond with Kid. He’s also the rival of Zoro in my eyes. I always wanted a rival for Zoro. I’m hoping for Kid & Killer vs Luffy & Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.