Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The answer is blatantly fucking obvious. If the medicine could work on poison it would have been used for the poison. Since it wasn't used for poison, then obviously it doesn't work on it. 2 + 2 = 4

Meanwhile, your assbackwards logic is "It can work on poison because I say so, but Oda just didn't use it for it." :cr7:
Lmfao you talking like oda ain't bullshitting all the time.
Who's who saw luffy at the start of the raid and didn't give a shit. Yet the only reason he's fighting jinbe is cause he's on luffys crew. Heck luffy and jinbe were together before jimbe stopped for who's who and nothing was said then either.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lmfao you talking like oda ain't bullshitting all the time.
Who's who saw luffy at the start of the raid and didn't give a shit. Yet the only reason he's fighting jinbe is cause he's on luffys crew. Heck luffy and jinbe were together before jimbe stopped for who's who and nothing was said then either.
Who's Who is a scardy cat he need the help of his crewmates to gang on Jinbei you really believe he has the balls to challenge both Jinbei and Luffy toghter?

Why are some people acting like Luffy's powerup came out of nowhere. He was taught by none other than dark king Rayleigh who does not have devil fruit and purely depends upon his haki and still is on par with admirals. Rayleigh literally said haki blooms in difficult situations against stronger opponents. Luffy is the only person who has fought the most among all the supernovas and his own crew. Luffy still does not have mastery over advanced conquerors and his future sight wasn't helping him much against Kaido.
Its still soon to say Luffy is the chosen one. Oda is expert in subverting expectations. Some of you may look like clowns when the arc ends.

So tekkai is really a CoA based skill, overall less better since you can only use it for defense right(Jabra was special who could also use it for offense)? And kami-e is then a skill based on CoO, again probably not better but still...

Cap.
It looks weird asf.
Wait to see another canon pop out of his belly.
Franky has better design and modes. Queen's cyborg design is just redundant. Give this man Haki, CoO and other power ups. Dont know what one can achieve with mechanical limbs.
My only dislike is his lipstick thing, though that comes with the character.. I just realised he also has mechanical claws at the end of his hair, damn.. Queen's hybrid is sick.

I'm not comparing Queen to Franky, Franky doesn't have a Zoan devil fruit so its pointless..

For me so far

Hybrid form

1- Queen
2- Page 1
3- Kaido
4- Ulti
5- WhosWho
6- Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.