Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao you talking like oda ain't bullshitting all the time.
Who's who saw luffy at the start of the raid and didn't give a shit. Yet the only reason he's fighting jinbe is cause he's on luffys crew. Heck luffy and jinbe were together before jimbe stopped for who's who and nothing was said then either.
Lmfao. Because Oda didn't want him to say anything about it at the time. Authors get to reveal information whenever they want. Just because they don't reveal this shit right away, doesn't mean the concept wasn't there to begin with.

I'm sure you know the concept of brainstorming when it comes to writing, don't you? Oda doesn't write the story on a week to week basis. The dude has notebooks filled with ideas, that span arcs in advance.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao. Because Oda didn't want him to say anything about it at the time. Authors get to reveal information whenever they want. Just because they don't reveal this shit right away, doesn't mean the concept wasn't there to begin with.

I'm sure you know the concept of brainstorming when it comes to writing, don't you? Oda doesn't write the story on a week to week basis. The dude has notebooks filled with ideas, that span arcs in advance.
Hes not got every little detail written and saved lmfao. He didn't even know he never told us kidds fruit. Odas only human you can call him out for his asspulls. He still won't be your friend even if you lick his ass.

Hes not got every little detail written and saved lmfao. He didn't even know he never told us kidds fruit. Odas only human you can call him out for his asspulls. He still won't be your friend even if you lick his ass.
What the fuck does him forgetting to reveal Kidds devil fruit name have to do with writing techniques?

If anything, it proves my point. He already had the name for Kidd's devil fruit a long time ago, he just forgot to put it into the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.