Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bruh. I wish OJ was still up so I could brag about how accurate my Marco bounty prediction was lol.

I had him at 968 mil in 2018.
What's funnier now.

Think about how badly WB crew was carried by one fucking man.

Can't see anyone from WB crew pushing Kata to the corner.

- With this, it could be possible that Jinbe passes WsW off to Brook, depending on if he manages to find out Jack is causing issues on the 2nd floor
You see, I think it's going to be Franky who will replace Jinbe in the fight against WsW, and I have a lot of reasons for that.
At this time it's highly dependent on who finds out Jack is a problem and when, if Inu can't handle him. Idk though, Jinbe has been with WsW for 20 chapters now so I am starting to get the feeling it's permanent, which is why I've suggested Yamato for a long while (depending on her rooftop performance)
Jinbe vs WsW might be 20 chapters long, but all of them were off screened. The sheer fact that Oda has been very neglected of it means, that the fight itself isn't the final fight for Jinbe.

I have to point out, that it is more than possible for Jinbe to fight against Jack after defeating WsW. We've seen the beast pirates losing and coming back again and again, so based on that, I do believe that Jinbe might actually defeat WsW and have enough strength to finish off heavily and severely wounded Jack. I mean think about it, Jack has been already defeated by Nekomamushi and Inuarashi, he's been wounded pretty badly and is now fighting against Inuarashi without fully recovering. It would be quite unfair towards Jack if fresh Jinbe fights against him. So, what if Jinbe vs WsW is simply to make these two equally damaged? I think that's what Oda is planning.

My only thing is u think kaido will break sandai(i assume u meant instead of nidai) after hakai couldn't? i don't really see zoro getting one of his blades broken or chipped again after that
He needs to break the Sandai so he can get the Nidai. Nidai>>>> Sandai.

He will not leave Wano without the Sandai, that's for sure. And I think the best way to do it is to break one of his swords (Nidai) against Kaido.

Zoro doesn't give up on his swords. Thus, he needs to lose it/ break it to get another one.

Vagabond Drill was inferior to HM way back in FI when it was used as set up for Sanji's finisher :milaugh:

Perospero's been out for 3 chapters already, even if he get's back up it's way more than long enough for Sanji not even attacking him directly :kobeha:

Sanji basically defeated him, he's just lucky he's way, way down on the priority list when compared to someone like Queen so Sanji didn't jump him to finish him off for good.

That's the level of opponents Jimbe and Franky are fighting :fujilaugh:
You have peace of mind pretending that Sanji has his own Asura. The problem is that Sanji has been beaten up a number of times since FI, once by Jinbe's peer, and he couldn't trigger that move.

I think it would be pretty cool if:

- Jinbe vs WsW or Robin/Brook vs Black Maria causes the ceiling/floor to break between the 3rd and 4th floors. Jinbe is directly above them.

- With this, it could be possible that Jinbe passes WsW off to Brook, depending on if he manages to find out Jack is causing issues on the 2nd floor

At this time it's highly dependent on who finds out Jack is a problem and when, if Inu can't handle him. Idk though, Jinbe has been with WsW for 20 chapters now so I am starting to get the feeling it's permanent, which is why I've suggested Yamato for a long while (depending on her rooftop performance)
If not Yamato then Usopp and Nami vs Jack

You have peace of mind pretending that Sanji has his own Asura. The problem is that Sanji has been beaten up a number of times since FI, once by Jinbe's peer, and he couldn't trigger that move.
Of course Sanji has HM what do you mean :suresure:

SH feats are very inconsistent when they are not matched against their arc opponents.

Luffy goes from getting KO'ed by Apoo and needing G4 vs Ulti with Yamato saving him to fighting Hybrid Kaido in base in the same arc:milaugh:

Zoro used Asura for Killer? Oh sorry. Zoro used Asura for Pica when he was gasping and pantig? Birdcage? Fujitora? No? Ok

Seth

โ€Ž
This is honestly the truth. WB hype even in death:steef::steef::steef:
Not so much.

"No one fucks with WB pirates".

WB when Oden died:

Well, it is what it is I won't risk your lives in the war with Kaido.

Also WB: Okay let's save devil fruit abuser and face the entire Navy army. Probably lot of you will die but hey we are going to save selfish prick.

Seth

โ€Ž
Fam, I see nothing but facts. His crew had the potential to be top 3 in the verse after Rocks and EoS Strawhats smh.
What coulda been:josad:
I think WB crew is the clearest example of a crew where most of the members got laid back just because the Captain was strong enough.

WB crew loses in every fucking war against other Yonko crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.