Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma thinks he is above casual Zoro fans mentally.

Don't mind him.

In his head it makes perfect sense for Zoro to downgrade from hurting Yonko to sparring with background King.
Zoto teaming up with Luffy against Kaido can still happen. He may even join the Big Mom fight.
He may fight King too though. You guys are talking about Zoro vs King as if it is already confirmed, which isn't.
We need to wait and see...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoto teaming up with Luffy against Kaido can still happen. He may even join the Big Mom fight.
He may fight King too though. You guys are talking about Zoro vs King as if it is already confirmed, which isn't.
We need to wait and see...
I don't care about King vs Zoro why do you even quote me.

I just said that some still believe Zoro vs King makes sense.

No.

He grew up perfecting sword craft and at some point he just started sailing around to fight powerful enemies until he had no one.

At some point he met Shanks but Shanks couldn't beat him too ( don't care what Shanks fanboys say it is true, Mihawk is WSS ).

The only possible scenario is if he attacked someone related to WG but I doubt he is attacking first.
he definitely does have a bounty tho.. after the warlord system was removed, they sent the marines after him...means his suspended bounty is active again..mihawk definitely did some shit to WG.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
he definitely does have a bounty tho.. after the warlord system was removed, they sent the marines after him...means his suspended bounty is active again..mihawk definitely did some shit to WG.
That means shit if they didn't send Admiral after him.

If they send just a casual fleet with some vice admirals they are strictly measuring how badly he will murder them to put up a bounty on his head.

That means shit if they didn't send Admiral after him.

If they send just a casual fleet with some vice admirals they are strictly measuring how badly he will murder them to put up a bounty on his head.
mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman. His rivalry with shanks was known worldwide. even akainu paid attention to him during marineford. WG and the marines definitely know he is not to be fucked with.. maybe thats why they only sent fodder to deal with him..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman. His rivalry with shanks was known worldwide. even akainu paid attention to him during marineford. WG and the marines definitely know he is not to be fucked with.. maybe thats why they only sent fodder to deal with him..t
This is exactly why everyone was hoping to see Mihawk go ham.

They don't know shit about his abilities.

By this illogical imagine they will measure Mihawk up to 4b just for toying with Shanks.

That much is obvious. Ace as a YC2 has one of the worst showing ever alongside Burgess. Marco has no high tier offensive fire power.
Everyone on the crew were mad dependent on their captain and coasted through. I was so done at MF when the lot of them couldn't even put a single dent on one admiral.
Wow, Whitebeard Pirates slander. That said, there is no such thing as "Yonkou Commander level", and this just proves it. Even with the bounties of their captains, the underlings are widely varying. If it was proportional, say "We're gonna assume X is Y powerful because he's a WB pirate", then they would have higher bounties. If it was danger to the WG, then again, everyone in the WB crew will have high bounties.

The only reason why is pretty damn obvious. Bounties are power scaling tools (note, they are not scouters), and any argument that tries to ignore this runs into a wall.
Post automatically merged:

This is exactly why everyone was hoping to see Mihawk go ham.

They don't know shit about his abilities.

By this illogical imagine they will measure Mihawk up to 4b just for toying with Shanks.
Mihawk went all out against Pre TS Luffy and didn't win. Read that again.

Shanks be like
You will never be a real Joyboy, Ace. You have no straw hat, you have no voice of all things, you have no gomu-gomu fruit. You are a pathetic man living in the shadows of your father, which guess what, wasn't Joyboy either.

Every crewman you got is a literal who. Behind your back, they look at you with pity for thinking you can conquer the new world without Haki. Your parents are ashamed in their graves that you are a failure that can't even fulfill a prophecy.

But hey, at least I can slowly manipulate your downfall, so you can be fuel for the real lord Joyboy's strength in the future.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks be like
You will never be a real Joyboy, Ace. You have no straw hat, you have no voice of all things, you have no gomu-gomu fruit. You are a pathetic man living in the shadows of your father, which guess what, wasn't Joyboy either.

Every crewman you got is a literal who. Behind your back, they look at you with pity for thinking you can conquer the new world without Haki. Your parents are ashamed in their graves that you are a failure that can't even fulfill a prophecy.

But hey, at least I can slowly manipulate your downfall, so you can be fuel for the real lord Joyboy's strength in the future.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The best shit I read today.

Status
Not open for further replies.