Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need them, he can kill everyone around Zoro and Zoro has very little he can do to stop him outside of PIS.

The original thread of this particular debate was around the idea that King doesn't need to focus on killing Zoro, he can kill lower tier fighters and escape rather than try and fail in some samurai clash.
So King will run from Zoro and allow him to take out the rest of the beast Pirates?
:okay:

I guess I'm dumb. Just realised where "Rokushiki = Haki" came from in the spoilers.

So this is the summary:

> Who's Who uses “Soru” to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses “Rankyaku” but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki. Jinbe recognizes that Who's Who is using “Rokushiki”, which is a combat style the World Government uses to train its fighters. While Jinbe talks, Who's Who transforms into his hybrid form.

The chapter itself has:

> Jinbe: ....
> Jinbe: I suppose it's okay to assume that...that just now was "Tekkai"

Jinbei is just saying CoA = Tekkai because Who's Who didn't Tekkai or anything like it, he didn't event take any attack.

Sandman over at AP Forums says that Jinbe asks him if CoA is Tekkai, so a different take on the scene.

You see, I think it's going to be Franky who will replace Jinbe in the fight against WsW, and I have a lot of reasons for that.

Jinbe vs WsW might be 20 chapters long, but all of them were off screened. The sheer fact that Oda has been very neglected of it means, that the fight itself isn't the final fight for Jinbe.

I have to point out, that it is more than possible for Jinbe to fight against Jack after defeating WsW. We've seen the beast pirates losing and coming back again and again, so based on that, I do believe that Jinbe might actually defeat WsW and have enough strength to finish off heavily and severely wounded Jack. I mean think about it, Jack has been already defeated by Nekomamushi and Inuarashi, he's been wounded pretty badly and is now fighting against Inuarashi without fully recovering. It would be quite unfair towards Jack if fresh Jinbe fights against him. So, what if Jinbe vs WsW is simply to make these two equally damaged? I think that's what Oda is planning.
Wait so who fighting Sasaki

That would be ass. I had hoped an easy way out of all this garbage destiny nonsense was because the wg and shanks crew thought it was bbs yami fruit since their designs are similar but no who's who knew full Well it was the gomu gomu which means so did the wg.
Let's see why the Gomu gomu is that important to the government.
Maybe it will be some creative writing from Oda lol.

queen hybrid form looks like a giant doo-doo :suresure:
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I'm betting that Queen is familiar with the Raid Suits, so he will have his own tech able to deal with it. Maybe it can lead to something else to Sanji. I'm willing to say something about lineage factor, due to the theme of this fight.
Who knows.
judge might have Made the raid suit after his kids were born & became teens? So queen my not know about the suit

Status
Not open for further replies.