Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In which case, Jinbei is done.

Chapter 1019: Robin vs Black Maria
Chapter 1020: Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1021-1022: Grudge - [Jack is defeated by Inu for Zou, Hawkins is defeated by Killer for betrayal, Appo is defeated by Drake, Marco is defeated by King, Zoro vs King starts]
Chapter 1023 - Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1024 - Stealth Black
Chapter 1025 - Zoro vs King
Chapter 1026 - Black Blade
Chapter 1029 - Pirate Captain, Charlotte Linlin
Chapter 1030 - Fifth Emperor Luffy vs Yonko Kaido
Chapter 1031: Awaken
Chapter 1032: Flowers in the Capital
Chapter 1035 - Oden's Journal
Probably wrong, but that's how it feels the arc is going to go]
See and to me I think next chapter well have more Jinbe talking about Nika and sparing Who’s who’s life even after who’s who tries to sneak attack Jinbe. Then we’ll have more Tama Nami and Usopp to set up usopps fight and power up

In which case, Jinbei is done.

Chapter 1019: Robin vs Black Maria
Chapter 1020: Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1021-1022: Grudge - [Jack is defeated by Inu for Zou, Hawkins is defeated by Killer for betrayal, Appo is defeated by Drake, Marco is defeated by King, Zoro vs King starts]
Chapter 1023 - Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1024 - Stealth Black
Chapter 1025 - Zoro vs King
Chapter 1026 - Black Blade
Chapter 1029 - Pirate Captain, Charlotte Linlin
Chapter 1030 - Fifth Emperor Luffy vs Yonko Kaido
Chapter 1031: Awaken
Chapter 1032: Flowers in the Capital
Chapter 1035 - Oden's Journal
Probably wrong, but that's how it feels the arc is going to go]
Kaido will likely get his flashback before Luffy goes for his final round

also Kid will likely be the focus of one chapter considering Oda has been wanting to hype this man up for a while

You don't need to do anything when activating Tekkai and in this chapter we learned that WsW can do Tekkai while moving like Jabra.

Wrong, there is no focus on Jinbei's arm. We see Jinbei, who just blocked and bounced back an attack, so he still remained in that pose, therefore he had the arm in front of his face.
That was a draw error, he used Haki in the previous page. https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/1017-014.png
He only said the names of the first three, but not the fourht. The fourth was said by Jinbei himself for us readers to understand that he just recongnized the techniques which are only used by government secret agents and concluded that WsW was a former agent since he heard about one escaping some time ago.
He is not talking about him at all, all the context is about WsW, Rokushiki and the secret agents.

The same "SFX" argument is a joke lmao. With that, Sanji has Conqueror Haki.
The lightning argument,
another joke. In this same chapter we just had lightning effects when Jinbei broke his wrist but we didnt have when they clashed Haki against Haki.
For the "drawing error", no, go read One Piece. Once the defensive action is done, they turn off Haki. Read this very chapter, itself.
Correlation does not imply causation. If it was lightning by itself. If it was the panel by itself. if was SFX by itself. You would have a point.
Put all four together in one, and I think your comment is nonsensical.

I mean, with this argument, a panel where Sanji uses black lightning and has the SFX of CoC and fodders falling down and him saying "Princely Aura" would be enough for you to dismiss it as haki.

Put another way, what is your 'lose' condition? Every argument must have a win and lose condition. If you don't have a lose condition, you aren;t arguing, you're just waiting for me to be tired and go away?

My lose condition would have been Tekkai being used without Haki appearing, which I should have typed into that thread. Or someone saying, "That's not Haki, that's Tekkai." But again, we've seen the opposite. Heck, if Oda wanted to make it so that Haki and Teakki were not confused, he would say: "Tekkai's just a physical thing, but Haki makes it harder."

What is yours?
Post automatically merged:

See and to me I think next chapter well have more Jinbe talking about Nika and sparing Who’s who’s life even after who’s who tries to sneak attack Jinbe. Then we’ll have more Tama Nami and Usopp to set up usopps fight and power up
Those aren't incompativle tbh. We could have half a chapter set up. And yes, I think Ussop needs a win. Even Nami got one. Maybe he defeats Apoo? Snipers don't need to hear you.

Nice chapter.

Jinbe was so badass. RIP WW. (I wonder how the powerscaling between Jinbe and Sanji's gonna change)

Sun God => Dawn => Will of D => Joy Boy? I'm sure these're connected in some way.

Last edited:
You don't need to do anything when activating Tekkai and in this chapter we learned that WsW can do Tekkai while moving like Jabra.

Wrong, there is no focus on Jinbei's arm. We see Jinbei, who just blocked and bounced back an attack, so he still remained in that pose, therefore he had the arm in front of his face.
That was a draw error, he used Haki in the previous page. https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/1017-014.png
He only said the names of the first three, but not the fourht. The fourth was said by Jinbei himself for us readers to understand that he just recongnized the techniques which are only used by government secret agents and concluded that WsW was a former agent since he heard about one escaping some time ago.
He is not talking about him at all, all the context is about WsW, Rokushiki and the secret agents.

The same "SFX" argument is a joke lmao. With that, Sanji has Conqueror Haki.
The lightning argument, another joke. In this same chapter we just had lightning effects when Jinbei broke his wrist but we didnt have when they clashed Haki against Haki.
Lol. Does Jinbei not have ears? All Jinbei had to say was '"I know this. these are the six powers." There is no reason for Jinbei to say Tekkai and say "this".

And what do you mean there was no focus on Jinbei's arm? What is in that panel instead of Jinbei and his arm?

How did Who's Who block the Rankyaku? Which limb did he use? Where is the impact? SFX is a joke right? Where's the SFX? You're the joke, lol

Nah Oda doesn't repeat things. He makes the point that this attack penetrates, and then he doesn't duplicate because he trusts the reader
Two very different situations there though. Kyros is getting ripped to shreds there, that’s obvious, there’s blood everywhere, whereas here the attack doesn’t just get blocked by Jinbei’s Haki, it actually breaks WW fingers, and Jinbei doesn’t look any different after the attack than he does before. And at no point when Oda’s zooming in on Jinbei do we see any ssign of the attack getting through, any spitting of blood, any of the attacks penetrating Jinbei, even any sign that he has been damaged

Especially that second one, that’s right in the middle of the Madara barrage, we’ve got a good view of Jinbei’s forearm which doing all the blocking, and there’s nothing that looks like the attacks are actually getting through

That’s what it actually looks like when Hardening has been breached and there’s blood

With the finger’s actually penetrating Jinbei, not bouncing off him.

Say me what is the different between this and this:

This is literally liquid blood, not just a impact clash as Oda show, Jinbe was bleeding after the Shigan Madara.
Look at the pistol, you can clearly see bleed is coming from WsW finger, meaning he pierce Jinbe.

That's why when they started to fight again after Luffy coming back, he didnt use Hardening lvl 2 until that moment I posted.
That is exactly my point, Kata didn´t use it before chapter 883 and he use it again in 894/895 where he though that Luffy was at his lvl.
You can clearly see their give a adv hardening version, with Kata use in the past and Jinbe in current chapter.

Or why WsW finger didn´t break two whole pages, he could pierce him and didn´t hadn´t any problem, but then Jinbe activate his adv hardening and we literally get a similar page as with Luffy, both screaming because of hitting someone with adv haki.

You can clearly see that Jinbe has two lvl of CoA, the normal full body haki(with Vergo and Pica use) and then with he and Kata use.

Last edited:
Two very different situations there though. Kyros is getting ripped to shreds there, that’s obvious, there’s blood everywhere, whereas here the attack doesn’t just get blocked by Jinbei’s Haki, it actually breaks WW fingers, and Jinbei doesn’t look any different after the attack than he does before. And at no point when Oda’s zooming in on Jinbei do we see any ssign of the attack getting through, any spitting of blood, any of the attacks penetrating Jinbei, even any sign that he has been damaged

Especially that second one, that’s right in the middle of the Madara barrage, we’ve got a good view of Jinbei’s forearm which doing all the blocking, and there’s nothing that looks like the attacks are actually getting through

That’s what it actually looks like when Hardening has been breached and there’s blood
And it's not Hardening, it's Armament or Shark Skin. But dude, you cropped out the but with the blood.

The impact frames or whatever are below.

That said. Good chapter, agree to disagree

For the "drawing error", no, go read One Piece. Once the defensive action is done, they turn off Haki. Read this very chapter, itself.
Correlation does not imply causation. If it was lightning by itself. If it was the panel by itself. if was SFX by itself. You would have a point.
Put all four together in one, and I think your comment is nonsensical.

I mean, with this argument, a panel where Sanji uses black lightning and has the SFX of CoC and fodders falling down and him saying "Princely Aura" would be enough for you to dismiss it as haki.

Put another way, what is your 'lose' condition? Every argument must have a win and lose condition. If you don't have a lose condition, you aren;t arguing, you're just waiting for me to be tired and go away?

My lose condition would have been Tekkai being used without Haki appearing, which I should have typed into that thread. Or someone saying, "That's not Haki, that's Tekkai." But again, we've seen the opposite. Heck, if Oda wanted to make it so that Haki and Teakki were not confused, he would say: "Tekkai's just a physical thing, but Haki makes it harder."

What is yours?
We have Luffy using Adv CoA without blackening his arm (another draw error), next.

Lose condition -> WsW saying Tekkai before using any Rokushiki technique combined with Haki (except Tekkai by itself).
For now, he used Tekkai with only that Fang bite + Haki. With the Shigan + Haki he didnt say Tekkai.
If in the next chapters he Tekkai + Shigan, or Tekkai + Rankyaku and at the same time he uses Hardening, then that would mean Tekkai = Haki.
Until then, he used a combination of Haki + Tekkai since he specified "Tekkai" in that move.

Lol. Does Jinbei not have ears? All Jinbei had to say was '"I know this. these are the six powers." There is no reason for Jinbei to say Tekkai and say "this".

And what do you mean there was no focus on Jinbei's arm? What is in that panel instead of Jinbei and his arm?

How did Who's Who block the Rankyaku? Which limb did he use? Where is the impact? SFX is a joke right? Where's the SFX? You're the joke, lol
Yes, there is a reason. Which you are ignoring constantly. The Rankykau bouncing back at WsW and cutting the pillar behind him. Meaning he used it, otherwise he would have been injured since he was in the attack's path.

Already explained about the panel of Jinbei and his arm.

You don't need to block with your limbs with Tekkai since all the body becames hard as steel and we know that WsW can do it while moving from this chapter. So he does not need to make any pose for it or block with his limbs.

That is exactly my point, Kata didn´t use it before chapter 883 and he use it again in 894/895 where he fight serious.
You can clearly see their give a adv hardening version, with Kata use in the past and Jinbe in current chapter.

Or why WsW finger didn´t break two whole pages, he could pierce him and didn´t hadn´t any problem, but then Jinbe activate his adv hardening and we literally get a similar page as with Luffy, both screaming because of hitting someone with adv haki.

You can clearly see that Jinbe has two lvl of CoA, the normal full body haki(with Vergo and Pica use) and then with he and Kata use.
Why would Jinbei take hits for free when he can defend succesfully from the start?
You are not making any sense. He is not that type of fighter.

I explained two possible reasons about that.
No, if you want validity on the Luffy argument, bring something similar to that, which was exactly drawn with Kaido again.

Last edited:
I think fussing about details isn't going to alter the notion that if WsW is truly out Jinbe outright dominated him complexively.

He took some of WsW's attacks like a boss. The most impressive to me was the Rankyaku eaten in such an astounding way.

Demon Tile Fist might have devastated him and this has to be seen.

I personally think that Jinbe probably didn't lose some blood after Shigan Madara but it would have been an insignificant amount expecially in One Piece terms. And WsW finger broke for a reason. I would not focus on it too greatly.

Say me what is the different between this and this:
That you can clearly see blood in one whereas the other you need to circle impact marks and dirt
That Lucci’s attack did damage to Luffy whereas not only did WW attack fail to damage Jinbei, it actually ended up breaking his own fingers
That you can see in the first panel, where it’s more zoomed in and there’s detail, that Jinbei’s face and forearm are clean, while previously in the exact same chapter we saw that this is what it looks like when there’s blood on Hardening

Look at that first panel, where you’ve circled… something... where’s the blood meant to be coming from, Jinbei’s hair?

Gonna just take a minute to present Who’s Who with the Lamest, Flimsiest Villain Motivation Award.

“It’s only natural for my resentment to spread to him.”

Uh, no. No it is not. Hating someone for wearing a fucking fashion accessory from a person who wronged you is beyond insane. Also WW, do you remember how you said earlier to ignore Luffy and the others, calling them mice? Great way to show just how utterly invested you are in your own revenge plotline.

The same poorly thought out, poorly written bullshit from Oda as usual. 0/10, not buying it one bit.
Damn I can't believe the secret agent would lie in front of his peers and superiors to cover up his personal agenda.

God you're thick.

It's not the same old cloud. He even says "Technically, I'm not the same thing. Give me a new name, Nami." It was just three weeks ago lmao
How do you expect people to remember stuff from more than a day ago bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.