Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3 points go as follow..

- WsW wants to fight King, not directly mentioned but Kaido offered any calamity of their choosing
- Have Lucci's genius talent while having a superior devil fruit
- His Hybrid form is shown in the same chapter than Queen

If you're in bad faith, you will deny those points, but i think they build on each other..
> Who’s who wants to fight king

Never mentioned or alluded too. Who’s who only wants to kill Drake. He never mentioned king queen or jack. He probably has no preference in who he fights.

> Have Lucci genius talent with a superior devil fruit

All was said was that the higher ups used to say who’s who had the same potential as Lucci but this seems clearly false because when both were chased and attempted to be inprosoned, one was and the other one ended up as CP0

> Hybrid form shown same as queens

So since Kaidos was shown first Queen > Whos who. I don’t see the point with this poont

IIRC Who's Who specified he was aiming for a Queen's spot, whilst Sasaki did not pick a name. It might of been Jack, that is unsure. Drake looked uninterested.

It is not clear however how realistically close they are to the calamities, but if they are not stupid probably not that far apart.

And jinbei no diffed this dud3 :steef:
That's because Jinbei is much stronger than people give him credit for. He was a former Shichibukai who actually lasted in the New World like Doflamingo. His feats during Marineford are concrete proof of his strength, as much as people want to undermine them. You even have a Vice Admiral referring to his strength as "Mythical." Not really sure where all the Jinbei downplay came from, but Oda is out to make a statement with this fight.

Don't ball be in with the stupidity of this forum. Jinbe is a beast but I always thought that Franky will get close to that level of Jinbe once he joins. And they are both fighting similar opponents ok the same time.

What I find funny is... Everyone is bringing up Queen as opponent... Let me guess why... Because no way Sanji could be stronger than Jinbe by a good margin.

I am confident to say that if Sanji would have faced King instead peiple would still say the same shit about WiW beinf YC1 Level
Post automatically merged:

Cool pic. Base Sanji blocked Hybrid Lucci in the movies with ease
Normal kick lucci vs diable jambe sanji stop bullshiting

That's because Jinbei is much stronger than people give him credit for. He was a former Shichibukai who actually lasted in the New World like Doflamingo. His feats during Marineford are concrete proof of his strength, as much as people want to undermine them. You even have a Vice Admiral referring to his strength as "Mythical." Not really sure where all the Jinbei downplay came from, but Oda is out to make a statement with this fight.
candies downplay him they are scared of jinbei
jinbei is their enemy :suresure:

Why this week seems too boring,

OP break announcement, MHA on break, JJK on hiatus.
I finished D GRAY MAN last week, now thinking to start Kingdom.
Read "The Hunters Guild: Red Hood"

It's written by Horikoshi's ( my hero academia ) former assistant.

Chapter 2 comes out Sunday and I think it's a good read.

Also Choujin X is written by Ishida, creator of Tokyo ghoul which also released its 2nd chapter as well.

WW isn't on current Lucci's level. Everytime someone claims they were supposed to be xyz it usually means they Currently aren't at that level
It's probably more along the lines of Kaku, who was also stated to be a prodigy, but even so Lucci's potential is just on a whole other level.

People need to remember, that 12 years ago, Rob Lucci was only 18 whil WsW was 26. That's who WsW is being compared to.

> Who’s who wants to fight king

Never mentioned or alluded too. Who’s who only wants to kill Drake. He never mentioned king queen or jack. He probably has no preference in who he fights.

> Have Lucci genius talent with a superior devil fruit

All was said was that the higher ups used to say who’s who had the same potential as Lucci but this seems clearly false because when both were chased and attempted to be inprosoned, one was and the other one ended up as CP0

> Hybrid form shown same as queens

So since Kaidos was shown first Queen > Whos who. I don’t see the point with this poont
It's alluded to by Kaido stipulating that they can choose any calamity of their choosing, which you would think they would have to fight Jack first as the YC3. If both WsW and Sasaki want to challenge Jack then there's no point for Kaido to allow them to fight any lead performer they want. PLus we are shown a crazy grin by WsW and nothing from Sasaki..

What if WsW took the fall for his unit?

Kaido's hybrid wasn't shown in the same chapter as Queen and WsW.
The point of my argument is the same as Jinbei and Sanji portrayed side by side to fight Wadatsumi..

It's alluded to by Kaido stipulating that they can choose any calamity of their choosing, which you would think they would have to fight Jack first as the YC3. If both WsW and Sasaki want to challenge Jack then there's no point for Kaido to allow them to fight any lead performer they want. PLus we are shown a crazy grin by WsW and nothing from Sasaki..

What if WsW took the fall for his unit?

Kaido's hybrid wasn't shown in the same chapter as Queen and WsW.
The point of my argument is the same as Jinbei and Sanji portrayed side by side to fight Wadatsumi..
Kaido sees all the calamities as the same. He doesn’t see King as YC1 or Jack as YC3 that’s a fandom made up thing.

Who’s who is just loud. Being loud and cocky doesn’t equate to strength look at Don Krieg or Axehand Morgan.

And we were immediately shown Sanji eclipsing Jinbe in that fight. Sanji is heads and shoulders above Jinbe. Franky is closer to Jinbe than Sanji is.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I wouldn't be too surprised if Jinbe and Sanji's get portrayed together as a duo in the future. They've interacted together several times.

Maybe Yamato and Zoro will also get paired together.

(I'm not saying that Jinbe and Sanji are equals in power, they just seem to get paired together a lot.)

Kaido sees all the calamities as the same. He doesn’t see King as YC1 or Jack as YC3 that’s a fandom made up thing.

Who’s who is just loud. Being loud and cocky doesn’t equate to strength look at Don Krieg or Axehand Morgan.

And we were immediately shown Sanji eclipsing Jinbe in that fight. Sanji is heads and shoulders above Jinbe. Franky is closer to Jinbe than Sanji is.
I don't know about that.. Jack seem to be fairly young calamity in a similar way to Shanks as a Yonko..

Could be that he's just loud or it could be that he's the real deal too.
I thought Jinbei and Sanji were depicted on the same level there..

I strongly disagree with that one, Jinbei is closer to Sanji than Franky..

Status
Not open for further replies.