Status
Not open for further replies.
Weaker than them... I said this before if you were to compare them to Sweet Commanders it'd be something like

Katakuri -> Kaido
Smoothie -> Aokiji
Cracker -> Fujitora
Snack (or something) -> Doflamingo
assuming a high diff between each commander and the next level ?
so doffy would be at the lower end of that

Nika totally looks like a Shandian, but more wobbly... like someone who ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi. :sus:
But Bon Clay also had some instances where he looked similarly shaped:

Could be, but we both know most of the time it doesn't go that way in the face reveal
I wouldn't get my hopes too high up. I remember back in WCI a lot of people were expecting some big reveal when Judge's helmet broke, and then there was nothing. I mean, we already know who Who's Who is, he's certainly no one the Strawhats have met. Only a Third Eye would be a worthwhile reveal, and I highly doubt that that's it.

I don't know either. Not that it makes a difference. An attack not having COA doesn't mean it is weaker than another attack

No where in the panels did Shigan Madara break through Jinbei's COA.
Don't try so hard to damage control. Jinbei tanked those hits and broke WW's fingers
We had it twice, one time here:

Everyone can see that Jinbe get pierced here in second panel:

Look at the second line, WsW use Shigan Madara, barrage of attack and pierce him and pierce him, Jinbe losing blood, until the point when his CoA is at maximum/focus who bring out black lightning and broke WsW finger.
Black lightning CoA was first shown in Katakuri vs Luffy, before they even clash before, meaning they focus their haki at maximum, because that Wsw first pierce fullbody haki Jinbe and then broke his finger when Jinbe has his focus at maximum in 100%, not much character actually show this haki power outside of few high tiers like Kata,Luffy and co.

Jinbe get pierced by Shigan Madara in these two lines even though he use CoA.

I don't know either. Not that it makes a difference. An attack not having COA doesn't mean it is weaker than another attack
Let make a compare then, is G2 gatling stronger with haki or not?

Is Sanzen Sekai stronger with CoA or not?

Last edited:
law getting some "power creep" just in time to face kaido isnt a solid argument
we know luffy and zoro got stronger
they added new things to their arsenal
training with a new sword that drains ones ryou
or doing internal damage attacks with luffy. none of that indicated or shown wih law, seems to have handily bodied hawkins , killer's opponent btw at the start of the arc.

@Trafalgar_D_Law was right am afraid
I think law was pretty much close to how strong he looks now
doffy was just stronger
doffy just happened to be taken out in an arc that happened much earlier . feels like crocodile all over again.

No where in the panels did Shigan Madara break through Jinbei's COA.
Don't try so hard to damage control. Jinbei tanked those hits and broke WW's fingers
Pretty sure we see Jinbei pierced and bleeding
Post automatically merged:

Nope.

law getting some "power creep" just in time to face kaido isnt a solid argument
we know luffy and zoro got stronger
they added new things to their arsenal
training with a new sword that drains ones ryou
or doing internal damage attacks with luffy. none of that indicated or shown wih law, seems to have handily bodied hawkins , killer's opponent btw at the start of the arc.

@Trafalgar_D_Law was right am afraid
I think law was pretty much close to how strong he looks now
doffy was just stronger
doffy just happened to be taken out in an arc that happened much earlier . feels like crocodile all over again.
The problem is not them getting stronger. You can say they all got stronger.

The problem is when people say Law went from YC4/Vet level to > YC1, with 0 powerups because a few weeks went by. That's just filling in logic gaps with nonsense.

Like how can this guy be YC4/Vet level?

Kinemon should easily be >= Izo, who is a 510 million commander.

We had it twice, one time here:
That is not Shigan Madara

Everyone can see that Jinbe get pierced here in second panel:
Where's the haki there? It wasn't Madara either.

Look at the second line, WsW use Shigan Madara, barrage of attack and pierce him and pierce him, Jinbe losing blood, until the point when his CoA is at maximum/focus who bring out black lightning and broke WsW finger.
If this was true, Jinbei would be full of holes bleeding everywhere......but it isn't.

We even see a close up on WW's finger when it breaks, there's no blood on it

Status
Not open for further replies.