Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it tho? She fulfilled her role and already escaped with Usopp and Nami last chap. The plot didn't move any further with her in this chapter. Like AT ALL.

Even if it turns out that the Tama part of the chapter is only 2 or 3 pages, it's still annoying. Those could be pages of Marco fighting King or Robin and Brook vs Black Maria or Kaido vs Yamato. Literally anything else would've advanced the plot further.
But she's obviously going to become a target once Queen figured out she was behind the gifters switching sides. They're not going to just stand there and let her go.

I live in Germany and I tell you something - Germany lost deserved.

Coach Jogi Löw should have leaved after the world cup. The German Team played shitty and Löw was the reason of this mess.

I look forward to Hansi Flick aus the new coach. We need a fresh wind, 15 years of the era Löw is enough. Farewell.

Löw was immune against self critizism, he was arrogant and didn't changed the way of his play, even when it was obvious that his tactics wasn't a progression it where a regression. Thank god Löw is gone.
Sounds exactly like the „god chancellor Merkill“

Hopefully that Tama stuff is put to an end with 2 pages at max.

I'm torn back and forth on those F6 fights.
On the one hand I do not really care that much about fight scenes that do not involve the real big bads or the M3.
And now it also does not help that up untill now Jinbei's fighting style still did not catch me that much and that Rokushiki feels a little repetitive, even if there are modified techs.

But on the other hand it's been forever since he gave all of them page(s) long fights, so those choreographies might be juicy as fuck.
Hopefully he will deliver in that aspect.

Tbh the importance of the gomugomu has always been foreshadowed and was most likely fixed in Oda's early drafts.
There was the original concept that there's a gomugomu tree full of fruits.
Yeah proving Oda hasnt really change much from his original draft. I believe shanks is setting up Luffy as his insurance plan if he fails beating BB. why Jaya arc had so much weight, both of their fruits have a connection with each other, destined to clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.