Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
1019:Robin negs Black Maria with 1 giant hand clap while brook takes down all her subordinates

1020:Franky bodies Sasaki with random energy blade

1021:Sanji negs hybrid queen in base with 0% damage and no raid suit

1022:half dead zoro writes King’s name in the death note and king has a sudden heart attack……

My predictions for the next few chapters based on Oda’s current pacing and track record of the SH fights
jinbe vs king:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
zoro>>>jinbei>>sanji:josad::josad::josad:

Great to see Jinbei putting in the work

For a villian WW is a talkative fella lol oh shit didn't realize he might'be been defeated by the end of the chapter.

Really interested to see who this "sun god" is and how he affected WW

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Prediction: next chapter the Marine will intervene in the conflict.

So at the end of the arc: They arrested Big Mom crew in the waterfall. Big Mom will get arrested.(she will tell everything about the battle) And Kaido will flee but Gecko Moriah will capture him with the help of BBs.

while the coc monster trio will fight agaisnt kaido:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

wsw was jinbe´s appoo now he will fight agaisnt his rival king
water vs fire

vs
I really hope that Marco is yet not done with King. I don't wanna risk the Grandmaster to take him on at this stage. That would not be very fitting with the story line.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Prediction: next chapter the Marine will intervene in the conflict.

So at the end of the arc: They arrested Big Mom crew in the waterfall. Big Mom will get arrested.(she will tell everything about the battle) And Kaido will flee but Gecko Moriah will capture him with the help of BBs.
In the long run, maybe. But next chapter? No.

Next chapter will go to Black Maria or Sasaki i guess. I think now the F6 will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.