Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, two more chapters.

- Chapter 1 (Jinbei vs WW + other events) both Jinbei and WW lends few hit to each other + one of the two temporarily knocks the other. Done

- Chapter 3 (Jinbei vs WW + other events) where WW goes all out and whoop Jinbei's ass+ knock him for a minute or two.

- Chapter 2 (only Jinbei vs WW) > where Jinbei goes all out and finishes him off and breaks his mask as a symbol of his defeat.

This is how Oda writes the ST fights. If you don't believe me go and read the previous fights.
Zoro vs Pica was a chapter and a half and frankly vs señor pink was just one

so I’ll say it again, 3 chapters? LMAO

So because he beat a Vet in the span of 20 chapters that means he’s stronger than Queen? Lol
Be honest you don’t think that Jimbei could beat Queen? Who’s who can easily challenge Queen and is stronger than any Vet. I don’t say that Who’s who could beat Queen but he would at least give Queen the same difficulty he gave Jimbei. Zoro vs Sanji is long history, Luffy and Zoro are on another league, now Sanji and Jimbei play in the same league

Nerfed Jinbei low diffs WW when serious. Even if you place WW at Vet level , that should put Jinbei at least YC3. Full powered Jinbei should be at least YC2.

Not just anybody can block Akainu and Big Mom. Not just anyone can send Big Mom flying and endure a magma fist.

Some people just can't powerscale...can't wait for the new cope of blaming Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.