Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro will truly take on King I hope the fight lasts one or a couple of chapters. I hope not as it lends him no substantial hype right now and story plot wise it would make more sense if Marco defeated King and Zoro took on Orochi before leading to ZKK. My dream involves ZDK as well, but that looks tougher.

What are you talking about. A YC3 can low/mid diff a YC4, it’s not a small gap between the two. Just look at how Urouge could beat Snack, but wasn’t even strong enough to make Cracker fight seriously since based on Cracker’s words vs Luffy, Urouge didn’t manage break Cracker’s biscuit soldier and see the real Cracker
Im talking bout people having jinbei as YC4 and people claim the Top tobi roppi was close to Jack :kaidowhat:

Warlords are ridiculously powerful, but some mouthbreathers don't want to acknowledge that.

Remember for how long they didn't want to acknowledge that Mihawk was Yonko level.
And you can't admit that WW is on the same level as characters like Perosperos and Sasaki. And yet Jinbe had a tough fight lol

There is a reason the 3 powers are Yonkos, Admirals, and Shichibukai.

Underrated Crocodile, underrated Doffy, underrated Law, underrated Jinbe.

I mean, Jimbei called the admirals terrifying opponents at Marineford, and Akainu told Jimbei to his face that he didn't stand a chance against him. So we know Jimbei is ambiguously below the admirals in strength.

After this chapter, I'm confident in saying that Jimbei is in YC2/YC3 territory, maybe even higher in water.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Peroroncino there are characters who can kick and have close combat skills just as good if not better than Sanjis on top of having Devil Fruit abilities.....You really think Sanji can just "kick people like he always did post enies lobby" ?....... Especially when luffy has had to do all types of gymnastics to beat Commander level characters post timeskip. Like it or not Sanji needs some sort of Versatility

There aren't many top tiers in One piece that dont have a devil fruit or some sort of weapon. Infact I cant even think of anyone besides Garp.......Also The Vivre Cards stated Sanji was much faster in the raid suit, the strength of suit is the speed.
It mentioned the boosters on the feet which increase his speed and the power of his kicks as well.
And sanji needing a raid suit from now on is an admission that the sanji before the raid suit was worthless

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Are people forgetting that there’s a huge gap between Yonko Commander level and Vet? Just because Jinbei beat Who’s Who doesn’t mean he’s “YC2” level, he’s obviously a YC4

I mean, Jimbei called the admirals terrifying opponents at Marineford, and Akainu told Jimbei to his face that he didn't stand a chance against him. So we know Jimbei is ambiguously below the admirals in strength.

After this chapter, I'm confident in saying that Jimbei is in YC2/YC3 territory, maybe even higher in water.
No one said every Shichibukai is Admiral level, otherwise the scaling wouldn't make sense. The problem is people saying they're YC4/Veteran level or whatever garbage.

Dudes saying Jinbe is Vet level, Doffy is YC3/4 and Hancock is equal to X Drake and shit. Just absolute garbage.

I

Indigo

One Piece chapter 414: Sanji vs Jabra.
One Piece chapter 415: Sanji defeats Jabra.

One Piece chapter 416: Zoro vs Kaku.
One Piece chapter 417: Zoro defeats Kaku.

One Piece chapter 193: Utopia. Zoro vs Mr 1 starts.
One Piece chapter 194: Cutting Steel. The fight intensifies.
One Piece chapter 195: Mr. Bushido. Zoro defeats Mr 1.

One Piece chapter 183: Squadron Leader Karoo. Sanji vs Mr 2 begins.
One Piece chapter 187: Stalemate. Sanji vs Mr 2
One Piece chapter 188: Oh Come My Way Karate. The fight intensifies. SANJI KICKS Mr 2 in the last PANEL ;)
One Piece chapter 189: "2". Sanji defeats Mr 2

One Piece chapter 1017:
One Piece chapter 1018: Jinbei vs WW.
Only one chapter??????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

In this biggest war in One Piece after Marine Ford?????

You guys need to reread OP.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs Pica was one only one chapter????????? Franky vs Senor pink was one chapter????

hahahaha my guy you go and reread Dressrosa.
You are using Zoro and Sanji fights, that make perfect sense for them to get multiple chapters per fight. The Monster Trio always got more chapters for fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.