Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mink kings already beat Jack guys. Did we forget this happened? What happens at this point doesn't matter. It's like how Kiku defeated Kanjuro, then felt responsible for not killing him, only to lose to him later, only to have Kinemon strike him down.

Let's wait a few chapters. Let's see if WsW is truly down. Let's see if Inu truly fights Jack first. Let's see where Jinbe actually goes next.
did they already beat jack?

looks like they have unsettled business

no moons
no poison gas
both hurt
they finally get a fair fight and conclusion to the conflict of zou.

I

Indigo

Literally anything what I said in the past get became true. Jinbe was to powerfull for Oda to let him join Punk hazard(he could easily destroy Ceaser and Vergo) and even DR only Doffy could match him as opponent.
Dude has crazy feats since pre ts, I said his haki was special and look even WsW hype it.
Overall he little take damage their and here but overall yes it was clearly so far a mid diff @Geo and if WsW not standing up, im getting this L.

In case not because of Jinbe but because of I Overestimate WsW. I though he match Jinbe equal but so far it was the opposite. In case even if WsW stand up, he can't fight back Jinbe with his basic rokushiki skills. He need to use haki against Jinbe. Rokushiki alone don't going to help him.

So if he stand up I can see him using stronger attacks, new skills and probably awakening. Otherwise he can't do much against Jinbe.

And be honest his last attack was shigan Madara, a move with we see from Lucci pre ts. I doubt that was WsW finisher, he couldn't really do much though using basic skills.

It really depends where Oda wanna go with this battle, why he even make it. Since usually the strawhats where the underdogs but that is the opposite where Jinbe clealry look better and stronger. For the first battle of a strawhat I expect more for Jinbe. Why he not give him Jack? In case I never expect WsW to look this underwhelmed against Jinbe, after all the build up to get trashed this early without showing anything special.

Either Oda start a great twist next chapter or it is really over(WsW having something broken isn't really a argument, Ulti was standing after having a damaged organs, ancient zoan have crazy recovery).

But Jinbe really show it off what I always expect from him. Physical a monster and having a insane CoA and also beeing fast. Dude call G2 weak for a reason.

Funny in case how Oda threat Jinbe in front of Katakuri. Showing how much a beast Katakuri was.

Is WsW is defeated without showing awakening but Jack showing it later, it tells you a lot about the ranking.
Are you really that sure that Who's Who wasnt using haki on his attacks?

He obviously knew about Haki, how he was talking about Jinbei's and everything. And how we saw how other F6 fights. I don't know for sure until the chapter comes out, but if i had to bet, Who's Who is also using Haki alongside Rokushiki here.

Literally anything what I said in the past get became true. Jinbe was to powerfull for Oda to let him join Punk hazard(he could easily destroy Ceaser and Vergo) and even DR only Doffy could match him as opponent.
Dude has crazy feats since pre ts, I said his haki was special and look even WsW hype it.
Overall he little take damage their and here but overall yes it was clearly so far a mid diff @Geo and if WsW not standing up, im getting this L.

In case not because of Jinbe but because of I Overestimate WsW. I though he match Jinbe equal but so far it was the opposite. In case even if WsW stand up, he can't fight back Jinbe with his basic rokushiki skills. He need to use haki against Jinbe. Rokushiki alone don't going to help him.

So if he stand up I can see him using stronger attacks, new skills and probably awakening. Otherwise he can't do much against Jinbe.

And be honest his last attack was shigan Madara, a move with we see from Lucci pre ts. I doubt that was WsW finisher, he couldn't really do much though using basic skills.

It really depends where Oda wanna go with this battle, why he even make it. Since usually the strawhats where the underdogs but that is the opposite where Jinbe clealry look better and stronger. For the first battle of a strawhat I expect more for Jinbe. Why he not give him Jack? In case I never expect WsW to look this underwhelmed against Jinbe, after all the build up to get trashed this early without showing anything special.

Either Oda start a great twist next chapter or it is really over(WsW having something broken isn't really a argument, Ulti was standing after having a damaged organs, ancient zoan have crazy recovery).

But Jinbe really show it off what I always expect from him. Physical a monster and having a insane CoA and also beeing fast. Dude call G2 weak for a reason.

Funny in case how Oda threat Jinbe in front of Katakuri. Showing how much a beast Katakuri was.

Is WsW is defeated without showing awakening but Jack showing it later, it tells you a lot about the ranking.
who's who was not weak, jinbei was just too strong. Putting him against who's who makes him look good, it's perfect for his integration

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean thats kind of like saying Every strawhat that gets a powerup this arc was useless before.......which is weird because you dont hear people say Every strawhat that got a powerup in Enies Lobby was useless before.......

But Honestly Peroroncino this discussion is kind of pointless cause currently Sanji is currently fighting Queen without the raid suit you dont have much to bitch about, and we dont know how this fight is going to be written. So until then we'll put the raid suit powerup discussion on hold.
No in the other SHs its different because it changes nothing zoro was a swordsman feom day 1 so he gets a new sword.
Usopp was always a sniper so he gets new ammunition and slingshot.
Nami always fought with weather related powers so she gets a cloud.
But sanji...

Status
Not open for further replies.