Status
Not open for further replies.
You are using Zoro and Sanji fights, that make perfect sense for them to get multiple chapters per fight. The Monster Trio always got more chapters for fights.
Nami fight in Alabasta:

Chapter 190: Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight + some panels of Zoro vs Mr 1.

Chapter 191: an entire chapter dedicated to Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight.

Chapter 192: Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight + some panels of the Alabasta war.

Chapter 193: Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight (she defeats her) + some panels of Zoro vs Mr 1.

Straw hats get more panels, Jinbei is a straw hat now.

The fight isn't over.

I

Indigo

Nami fight in Alabasta:

Chapter 193: Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight (she defeats her) + some panels of Zoro vs Mr 1.

The fight isn't over.
Okay, we will see.

Are you really that sure that Who's Who wasnt using haki on his attacks?

He obviously knew about Haki, how he was talking about Jinbei's and everything. And how we saw how other F6 fights. I don't know for sure until the chapter comes out, but if i had to bet, Who's Who is also using Haki alongside Rokushiki here.
If he use haki in his attacks then I agree, the only thing who could save him would be awakening. But for so if he use haki and still get beaten down this badly, he not standing up. Then Oda clearly show that Jinbe was far stronger.

Nami fight in Alabasta:

The fight isn't over.
For goodness sake, consider the context. We haven't had a fight with more than 5 strawhat named attacks since thriller bark except for zoro vs pica, obviously it's going to be different from alabasta

I mean thats kind of like saying Every strawhat that gets a powerup this arc was useless before.......which is weird because you dont hear people say Every strawhat that got a powerup in Enies Lobby was useless before.......

But Honestly Peroroncino this discussion is kind of pointless cause currently Sanji is currently fighting Queen without the raid suit you dont have much to bitch about, and we dont know how this fight is going to be written. So until then we'll put the raid suit powerup discussion on hold.
To be fair the strawhats had fights prior and enies lobby was just their power up. It's questionable I agree but it's worse here for the simple fact that they come out of a timeskip, showcase really nothing, 90% of the fights are offscreened so far, and some of them get power ups despite not earning them or showing what they could do beforehand.

Enies lobby was built up properly.
This raid/war doesn't even feel real.

Nami fight in Alabasta:

The fight isn't over.
That would be true if Oda didn't say this in an interview in 2017.

"ONE PIECE has more characters than before. He has to cram much information into one chapter to move forward with the story. Oda says he would be able to draw really impressive fight scenes only if he could keep drawing the fight scene for 2 chapters in a row.​
He feels ONE PIECE can now spend only 1 chapter at most on a fight scene."​

Status
Not open for further replies.