Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I feared will happen AGAIN in this arc like Dressrosa:

- Wsating chapters, MANY chapters on mid characters (Tama and he bs ability, her running around with Nami and Usopp)
- Bringing Ulti back just so Nami can be declared winner in front of everyone, wastinf another chapter when it was fine really losing to Big Mom
- Oda STALLING for the bushit Chapter 1000, having characters run around in circles then boom they all happen to reach the rooftop in that chapter yay - DEFINITION OF STALLING
- All shit like that culminates now, resulting to off screens abd getting a chapter not even fully focused on the fight but throwing shit like Tama in there and a useless commrnt from CP0 just to eat panel time.
- Everyone wanted to see hybrid forms, Pda ia gonna finish them in a half assed chapter throwing mid characters like Tama in between

This is Dressrosa 2.0 all over again, adios:hapnoel:

Nah I believe it, WW aint getting up, just wait and see Sanji taking care of Queen in one and a half chapter with mid tier characters thrown into it eating space. This is Oda's writing we were all waiting for after Sanji doing nothing for 30 chapters he gets his fight done in one chapter congratulations.

Wtf was that...

At least we now know that somebody here is licking Odas vagina and likes everything thats coming out of it
:usoprice:
Bro if u think so stop reading One piece manga and stop watching episodes because nothing happens even if u complain here...read and watch if u like and that's all forget about one piece bro think about your own life is everything happening as per you want...so take with every thing that comes and Oda is writer so he knows what to do with his characters... nothing will happen with your blabbering here...that's all

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah I believe it, WW aint getting up, just wait and see Sanji taking care of Queen in one and a half chapter with mid tier characters thrown into it eating space. This is Oda's writing we were all waiting for after Sanji doing nothing for 30 chapters he gets his fight done in one chapter congratulations.
Sanji fans have been waiting for Sanji to get a 1v1 for over a decade, and it's going to end in one chapter :pepemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.