Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really hype when I see that Roger had a supreme sword and called it Ace.
That is actually a huge news.
So far the strongest one had a supreme sword right(Whitebeard,Roger and Mihawk)?
Open up the question, does only Top Top tier characters having a supreme sword?

Chapter was insane and you was right, he use CoA, but I did kinda expect it worse for WsW, seeing this chapter it kinda hype me enough to see how he fight Jinbe. For now I would say high end of mid diff but the last scene in this chapter give me the hope that the fight is not finished yet(Rokougan who should ignore durability).
But Jinbe outperform himself, that is really crazy, dude haki is insane.

Yes higher end of mid diiff for now but the end of the chapter didn´t really show that he is totally defeated, meaning next week the fight can still continue.
Jinbe use full body haki, firsttime a CoA+Fishmen attack in combo, that is actually dope.
Showing that Jinbe take the battle serious and need to show and block with haki.

As example Jinbe CoA is insane yet WsW could cut him with his attack, he for sure is not a warm up, Jinbe need a lot of effort to fight back via using haki.

Fucking crazy, the one with his powerup RS get send across the city, the another block a stronger character attack with CoA byhimself via using CoA. That panel was dope, I telling since in the past, Jinbe is physical a monster and his haki is insane, also he is very fast.
Dude was cut of by Oda because he would be to much, imagine him in Punk hazard or DR, that is like having a Doffy lvl+ character in the ship...

If Oda can hype King even more(what I believe) then we probably get one of the best fight for Zoro.
who s who vanished man the speed + coa and 6 powers and jinbei blocked that shit ez
whos who attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that shit page one threw at sanji

@Paperchampion23
You are right, when I read the full summary, I was little scared that the fight would end here now but seeing the page at the end of the chapter, im pretty sure it going to continue next chapter.
So far WsW use basic skills with one special move, he going to use more attacks and skills next chapter, with a finisher move ala Rokougan on his version. So far I love this battle and hope it continue...

But he also said he got out by himself :choppawhat:
He also claimed to be a rival to Lucci 12 years ago.

He carries a big ass sheath while holding a little ass dagger.

Man is compensating for something.

He thought he was that dude but in reality he simply isn't.

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe and Yamato would not struggle with Who's Who.

The remaining fodder strawhats would, who's Who is just all bark but no real bite.... despite his fang attacks.

who s who vanished man the speed + coa and 6 powers and jinbei blocked that shit ez
whos who attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that shit page one threw at sanji
Pageone didn´t even use haki or any skill, just a normal swing and Jinbe block a far far far far stronger attack with overpowered it in a throw attack...
Physicalwise and with CoA, I can only see Luffy and Zoro above Jinbe in that case(even though physicalwise they should be around same area). In this case I really not see Sanji above Jinbe when it come to CoA and physical power.

Pageone didn´t even use haki or any skill, just a normal swing and Jinbe block a far far far far stronger attack with overpowered it in a throw attack...
Physicalwise and with CoA, I can only see Luffy and Zoro above Jinbe in that case(even though physicalwise they should be around same area). In this case I really not see Sanji above Jinbe when it come to CoA and physical power.
sanji probably breaks his legs if he tries to kick jinbei s coa lmao

So Jinbei in the water is supposed to look stronger than Sanji only? But not Zoro or Yamato? :kaidowhat:

This is base Sanji, no Raid Suit.

Zoro and Yamato are rooftop people so they are stronger than Jinbei. It is what it is :kayneshrug:

Compare base Sanji to base Jinbei in this chapter and there is a huge gap. Meanwhile Zoro oneshot Apoo when he got mildy serious and Yamato took out Ulti in one hit. Nevermind her hybrid form.

You could easily argue Jack is Kaidos best subordinate. He got trashed by SOME people stronger than him, but he's about action unlike the remaining beast pirates.
Jack was just incredibly unlucky but he was trashed since the beginning. A big W against both the dukes on the roof or a 1 vs 1 against Jinbe would have made him look good again.

At least he is going to be defeated by Chopper :steef:

I agree that his CoA can be better, but Sanji wasn't even trying against Page One, lel, this was literally what he said seconds after casually putting his leg to hold Page One's attack. It's much different from this WsW vs Jinbei chapter. And what the Raid Suit is supposed to boost when he put his leg to hold the attack?

:gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

Zoro and Yamato are rooftop people so they are stronger than Jinbei. It is what it is :kayneshrug:

Compare base Sanji to base Jinbei in this chapter and there is a huge gap. Meanwhile Zoro oneshot Apoo when he got mildy serious and Yamato took out Ulti in one hit. Nevermind her hybrid form.
This Rooftop thing is straight up bs, stop LoL. Even the Scabbards were there dude

Actually Jinbei vs Doflamingo debate is really on the table now, although Jinbei would still be lacking a lot in mobility..
He is fast bro, as example you can see how fast he moving here:

You can see he dodge so fast that we actually didn´t see him anymore.
He could easily react to G2 and even WsW hype his speed even though beeing on land.
What I said in past is still standing, when it come to physical power,CoA,Ap,durability/endurance and speed I see Jinbe in most aspects above Doffy while mobility with awakening,flying,lethal and overall skills I give it to Doffy. They moving around same lvl.

Status
Not open for further replies.