What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you updated information from not too long ago and you give me something from the beginning of the manga. Who's dumber me or you?
Everybody and their grandmother knows the databooks give you a number based on solely strength and doesn't take anything else into account like haki or devil fruit.:kayneshrug:
Bro i take the vivrecard too, but i wasn't talking about now. Also the vivrecard your referencing was for the end of pretimeskip. Luffy and Zoro have like 3 cards.

Insecurity like that shows he see Sanji as strong as himself if he acts like that. Also not really given they fought before and it is in ties or doesn't finished. They compete on many points and it's true about this.
Sanji at best is YC3 right now. After Wano YC2. Nothing more nothing less. Stop acting like Sanji is this messiah that’s gonna be Yonko level eos

Odds are, Who's Who and Sasaki are actually defeated. However, they aren't out for good.
Next chapter, the same thing will most likely happen to Black Maria.

However, the 3 will get back up later on; most likely thanks to Awakening.
They will all get finished by others.

Who's Who can get back up from his defeat and CP0 can strike.
Sasaki can get back up from his defeat and Denjiro can strike.
Someone else can do the same for Black Maria.
How the hell is Sasaki done and he didn't even use hybrid. Your tripping

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Odds are against you regarding that tho.
Also @Roo and @solis

Odds are not against me. This is as delusional as saying that Sanji is comparable to Zoro.

Fans jerk off characters each arc to be the "next straw hat" and we know how this is ending each time.

The only argument that puts Yamato slightly above other filler characters is that she is a copy of Oden and Oden sailed with Pirate King.

That's about it.

You just shifted the goalposts from 'Zoro is only on the roof bc Enma' to 'characters other than Zoro can potentially wield Enma'.
What do you even try to accomplish??
Tell me if Zoro doesn't get Enma does he go to the rooftop
Also if he does, then we don't get this crap Enma wank by ODA and Zoro get all the credit
Which will be 100% better than what we got

B

Ballel

Also @Roo and @solis

Odds are not against me. This is as delusional as saying that Sanji is comparable to Zoro.

Fans jerk off characters each arc to be the "next straw hat" and we know how this is ending each time.

The only argument that puts Yamato slightly above other filler characters is that she is a copy of Oden and Oden sailed with Pirate King.

That's about it.
Lol at calling Yamato a filler character. I don't even have to debate you on this. You have your anti - Yamato stance and will keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.