What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah you have reading comprehensions as never said anything about like that. This isn't Zoro > Luffy that you think about. I said he be above most by beating Queen and denying that is stupid. Only ones I think are on his tier would be Macro and Beckman probably, but he be stronger than the rest.
Why you run away to Zoro vs Luffy.

We are talking about Sanji vs Queen.

"reading comprehensions".

Katakuri, King, Marco, Benn, Roo, Yasopp. They all should be above Queen.

If Sanji beats Queen he will be just YC level.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You are insulting me because you are on the lost side of the fence.

Sanji above most YCs by beating someone like Queen?

Damn that Katakuri guy must be weak then.

Headcanon is something you Lanji monkeys spread every single chapter.

Sanji is only strong in your headcanons not in actual story. Get lost.
B-but firbebird Sanji!
B-but demon shapeshifting Sanji

Honestly Don Le Fishe have no idea what the next nonsense the candybois will invete for their headcanons on Judge's son:seriously:

You are insulting me because you are on the lost side of the fence.

Sanji above most YCs by beating someone like Queen?

Damn that Katakuri guy must be weak then.

Headcanon is something you Lanji monkeys spread every single chapter.

Sanji is only strong in your headcanons not in actual story. Get lost.
I only insult back if you insult me. You been calling me 'retarded' since our conversation. So don't be surprise if I called you idiot since your acting like one for insulting.

Yeah and Macro wouldn't struggle with someone like Queen if he isn't stronger than Katakuri.

Again no 'Ws and Ls' cause your petty, bruh. Zolo is afraid of needles and we know that.

It's canon him forcing someone into Hybrid like Queen and Macro and Big Mom couldn't and even casual dodging attacks. It's your Head Piece given you thought 'Blacktooth' was something for you, but when it got debunked, you backtrack into Head Piece cave instead admitting fault.
Post automatically merged:

B-but firbebird Sanji!
B-but demon shapeshifting Sanji

Honestly Don Le Fishe have no idea what the next nonsense the candybois will invete for their headcanons on Judge's son:seriously:
Not even apart of FC and yet you guys think I am hardcore fan on Sanji when reality I defend any character like this. Cope from Zolo's needles is affecting you guys and now your trying to say Sanji isn't getting feats facing Queen. Your really acting like idiots :kayneshrug:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I only insult back if you insult me. You been calling me 'retarded' since our conversation. So don't be surprise if I called you idiot since your acting like one for insulting.

Yeah and Macro wouldn't struggle with someone like Queen if he isn't stronger than Katakuri.

Again no 'Ws and Ls' cause your petty, bruh. Zolo is afraid of needles and we know that.

It's canon him forcing someone into Hybrid like Queen and Macro and Big Mom couldn't and even casual dodging attacks. It's your Head Piece given you thought 'Blacktooth' was something for you, but when it got debunked, you backtrack into Head Piece cave instead admitting fault.
You started calling me an idiot first. You always do that when you are backed into a corner.

Classical Lanji fan. No argument = insults.

Headpiece is saying that Sanji will be above most commanders.

Don't quote me if you don't have anything logical and backed up with arguments to say.

Don't waste my time with ur wet fanfics.

Why you run away to Zoro vs Luffy.

We are talking about Sanji vs Queen.

"reading comprehensions".

Katakuri, King, Marco, Benn, Roo, Yasopp. They all should be above Queen.

If Sanji beats Queen he will be just YC level.
What run away? Your one of toxic side to say Zoro is above Luffy when reality Luffy one-shots Zoro.

You got check dictionary if you think reading comprehensions means that, bruh.

Nah. Only ones I can give is Macro and Benn, but can't say on the rest, but King is equal to Queen, so Idk why your putting him like that.

YC++ That tier where Macro and Benn are.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Post automatically merged:

Not even apart of FC and yet you guys think I am hardcore fan on Sanji when reality I defend any character like this. Cope from Zolo's needles is affecting you guys and now your trying to say Sanji isn't getting feats facing Queen. Your really acting like idiots :kayneshrug:.
> Queen stronger than Katakuri
:suresure:
You candybois are lost in headcanonland by this point lol
Your Sanji wank is pretty much fanfics haha :usoprice:

> Queen stronger than Katakuri
:suresure:
You candybois are lost in headcanonland by this point lol
Your Sanji wank is pretty much fanfics haha :usoprice:
Can you show me where Katakuri's AP is stronger than guy who hurt his own mother and captain? Katakuri doesn't anything hard to harm him if Big Mom's attacks didn't do much to stop him and he wasn't even using Hybrid.

toxic idiots on pettiness cause Zoro having fear of needles is more canon than Head Piece of 'ZKK' that is debunked.

Giving feats to Sanji from what shown isn't headcannon, but giving feats to a guy doing nothing is headcannon :kayneshrug:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What run away? Your one of toxic side to say Zoro is above Luffy when reality Luffy one-shots Zoro.
If you think that Luffy one shots Zoro then you are as much "toxic" but I would change it to biased as "toxic Zoro fans".

King is equal to Queen, so Idk why your putting him like that.
Using the card system King should be above Queen. The fact that King become a background is a topic for another day.

He should be above Queen as Kaido's RHM.

You started calling me an idiot first. You always do that when you are backed into a corner.

Classical Lanji fan. No argument = insults.

Headpiece is saying that Sanji will be above most commanders.

Don't quote me if you don't have anything logical and backed up with arguments to say.

Don't waste my time with ur wet fanfics.
Nah, you call me retarded first, so I respond back. Don't act out if someone correct you on your BS.

Again no 'Ws and Ls'. I know your kid behind the screen, so don't try to act grown-up. We know Zolo have his faults, but doesn't mean he is bad character to have them.

Beating Queen puts him above most.

Your the one quoting back to me and continue this. I don't care for your Head Piece, but if your talking BS, don't be surprise if those talked against you and bring you to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.