What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine thinking the o lin version of big mom that queen knocked out using a sneak attack is even close to the full strength of big mom. luffy having future sight is irrelevant cos he literally WANTED TO USE HIS ADV ARMAMENT to hurt big mom. but yeah, whatever suits your agenda fella.

this thread is literal aids and i wont be replying anymore to someone who has his head too up queen's a$$ and sanji's djck too deep down his throat to see read one piece like a normal rational person.
You are now slowly moving to acceptance that is a good start . That way you learn. I don't even have queen that high cos bm equalled out with kaido so we know she whoops queen . But you trying to discredit what happened in the Manga cos it does not suit your hc is fuckjng annoying asf. Learnt to argue

Bogard

You can't win
What he will do in future has nothing to do with your point.
Luffy faced Kaido in a couple of chapters and got destroyed and mocked. Yamato hasn't gotten destroyed and got praised. Just keep your own logic consistent.

If Yamato's performance means Zoro should be worried then Luffy should be worried too.
Did you even read the post? It was referring to next nakama

Also known as what will happen after Wano

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This is the 16th person KAIDO faces, KAIDO beats 13 people, the other 2 fled.

Kaido received a ZORO finisher capable of taking down an admiral.

And worst of all, what worries me most is his current condition, totally fine, as I say that man is the biggest and strongest military resource in the world people don't believe, he's the only one fighting groups and more YCS groups, his current state he can redo the entire roof again and the ground 1x9, while FUJITORA was bandaged weeks later for SABO, even fighting in a group with another admiral.

The difference between KAIDO's SOLO versus the retainers is that another top layer in place of KAIDO could be murdered by the 9 retainers, they have the power to do that, while the evil 9 could injure KAIDO.
This makes the KAIDO for the 9 retainers more difficult to face, the fujitora for example, he will be severely harmed by the retainers' blows, he could be killed if he receives a TOGEN TOTSUKA, dead or extremely fucked, this facilitates victory of the 9 retainers against another higher-level layer.​

Omg that scene has nothing to do with Kaido lmfao. Zoro is nervous about a jab and Luffy is screaming about meat, wtf lmao

Was this a parallel that suggested Zoro was fighting Lucci?

well EL happened way after. there is no need for Oda to show Zoro coming back at the same moment when Luffy wakes up and wants meats. During the time Zoro will be healed, Luffy will eat .. do the maths ..;

Made up conjecture. You are assuming shit without dialogue. There is absolutely zero intent on page that has Zoro concerned about Kaido running wild.
Post automatically merged:

And Zoro hasn't said anything regarding it, yet in 1016 an announcement went on the loudspeaker that Luffy will win.
Why do we discuss about Zoro match up?

Sadly there are break but Oda is rushing the final stage (3 fight are alredy over)
2 started a few chapter ago (Sanji@Queen) - Robin@Maria, scabban vs Jack etc etc.

We shall see pretty soon which fight we will have still I find pretty odd that the other got alredy few chapters of fight with the right match up and Zoro who right now has 0 business with King will be a certain fight. I find it pretty odd.

Marco is still there no idea what going on, but the 2 are still in same spot.

In any case, I find it very odd that before Zoro has even a confirmed matchup other strawhat ended their fight, that scheme never happen before, so the main reason that Zoro will face King is odd itself because doesn't follow the previous arc. Every straw-hat got a few chapter of fighting with their right opponent before all of them got 1 win after the other.

Let wait, it will take long due to break but in term of story, we will have the answer in max 2-3chapters for finals fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.