What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go find someone else on whom this shitty Vista arguments works on

If Kiku can stab Crydos bitch ass Vista would take his head off in seconds
Post automatically merged:

what?

Yeah Zoro is doing Luffy charity is what I am saying, I am not saying what Zoro will do I am saying what he should do.

He should start disobeying Luffy because he owes Luffy nothing
Why you crying?? Cos ya Boi Mifraud could not defeat vista ??

Omdz, you have gone too far now, how is saying Mihawk would kill the WSC in one attack not a bad take brudda?? Help me understand:few:
How would Kaido survive an attack from WSS with a Supreme Grade Black Blade strongest blade when brutally injured nerfed Zoro with only 1% of his power and a trash can like Oden nearly killed Kaido?

Mihawk would low diff Oden and Kaido still shits his pants thinking about Oden

So you help me understand how that is a bad take?

Why you crying?? Cos ya Boi Mifraud could not defeat vista ??
He never tried defeating Vista, Vista despite trying his best failed to even land a hit on day dreaming off guard Mihawk meanwhile Kiku who is far weaker than Vista drilled Kaido's ass.

Vista would one shot Kaido lol

I really don't understand why ppl are that bothered with the fact that Luffy is stronger than Zoro. He is the MC, Zoro's captain and the future king of the pirates. Shit was inevitable from the jump. If this was a manga about some sword quest and Zoro was the MC, that would be one thing but for people to read a pirate manga for 20+ years where majority of the feats, fights and focus were all about Luffy and come to the conclusion that he is weaker than Zoro is just nuts.

Basically the same scenario with Naruto and Sasuke where everyone and their mums swore Sasuke was the MC's equal, look how well that turned out but in this case, Zoro ain't even a rival which is even worse, he is an underling of Luffy which automatically makes him second best. The moment a character officially joins the SH, they automatically become weaker than Luffy. Franky goes from stalemating Luffy to a potential mid diff, Jinbe was swapping hands with Luffy at Fishman Island and now Luffy is so clear, it ain't even funny. Same goes for Yamato which is unfortunate but it is what it is. If Prime WB was to join the SHs right now, he would be second best to no one (Haha bitch, you really thought)
Why is it so hard to understand Zoro is not an average subordinate and Oda doesn't want Zoro to be weaker than Luffy hence why he had them fight equally, said they are equals in 3 data books and made Zoro shit all over Luffy on the roof top.

Luffy having Zoro is literally like Roger having Prime WB in his crew, he has hit a lottery ticket a cheat code so he can become Pirate King.

How would Kaido survive an attack from WSS with a Supreme Grade Black Blade strongest blade when brutally injured nerfed Zoro with only 1% of his power and a trash can like Oden nearly killed Kaido?

Mihawk would low diff Oden and Kaido still shits his pants thinking about Oden

So you help me understand how that is a bad take?

He never tried defeating Vista, Vista despite trying his best failed to even land a hit on day dreaming off guard Mihawk meanwhile Kiku who is far weaker than Vista drilled Kaido's ass.

Vista would one shot Kaido lol

Why is it so hard to understand Zoro is not an average subordinate and Oda doesn't want Zoro to be weaker than Luffy hence why he had them fight equally, said they are equals in 3 data books and made Zoro shit all over Luffy on the roof top.

Luffy having Zoro is literally like Roger having Prime WB in his crew, he has hit a lottery ticket a cheat code so he can become Pirate King.
Day dreaming off guard mihawk?? When was that . Cos all I saw was mifraud seriously clashing swords with Vista, whiles kaido stood and got attacked by all novas taking little to no damage . Infact zoro on his last leg with his best shot did that to kaido after unconsciously pulling out a coc attack. Yes that shit would split mifraud into two . Deal with your trash. Crocoboy told him to piss off and he did . That is how much of a fraud he is.

Day dreaming off guard mihawk?? When was that . Cos all I saw was mifraud seriously clashing swords with Vista, whiles kaido stood and got attacked by all novas taking little to no damage . Infact zoro on his last leg with his best shot did that to kaido after unconsciously pulling out a coc attack. Yes that shit would split mifraud into two . Deal with your trash. Crocoboy told him to piss off and he did . That is how much of a fraud he is.
Where was seriousness from Mihawk? He used smaller attacks on Vista then he used on Luffy lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ZORO FANS GET READY FOR KING NEXT CHAPTER
If you are talking about the King of the Beasts then I'm ready 100%. Just like Zoro after medicine from Chopper:cheers:

Again, it's jarring when Ulti has the best feats of the Tobi Roppo
It's so sad she was wasted for Nami's plot armor victory.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One piece fanboys logic:

“We need dedicated time to explore what the fodders are doing, we also need dedicated time of chaos of people running around doing absolutely nothing. However It is okay if Oda only gives the tobi Robo fights only one chapter, do you want the pacing to last forever?”

one piece fanboys are irrational as fu*k.
Wano defenders in a nutshell.

Sasaki has the best feats, destroyed the Shogun which is something not even Big Mom the Ulti wrecker could do.
I agree, this Ulti wanking doesn't make much sense for me. She has good feats but people are just jumping into dumb conclusions, but if you want to simp her it's ok, she is one of the best characters on Kaido's crew

Status
Not open for further replies.