What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God save us from that kind of man.

Dude , read , READ ,READ , READ THE MOTHERFUCKER PANEL.

Zoro dont still know he has CoC . Luffy is genius finding fighting style . That is not zoro style .

Zoro said ı made best attack . That is not related to his situation. Example Kaku ashura.

why is so hard for you to understand that . still you try to put same pocket luffy and zoro .

There are not same pocket. Did you understan in Enies Lobby , Skypiea , Punk Hazard , Dressros ????????????????????????????
When did I say their situation is same?

Luffy couldn't beat Kaido fair and square. Got a ceiling he's already adept at.

Zoro only went all out against Kaido while being very Injured. He still has a vague CoC ceiling and Enma turning black blade hype, amongst other things.

Long story short, they both have a lot to offer against Kaido.

It's King who doesn't have any growth to offer to someone who scarred and blitzed Kaido while being very Injured. If Zoro's getting back up, he's not going to degrade into fighting someone far beneath what he has already shown.

It's always an upward path, and insulting me won't make your shit take any better.

Dude, Sanji fans get worse slander and I don’t see them bitching about it.
Post automatically merged:

And with free choice comes free speech. If Sanji and Zoro fans can fight each other to death I don’t see why Carrot fans need to be protected
you should know the very basic of free speech and hate speech, which is different.

yea they can do whatever they want i cant do it either.

What is Yamato point ??? When Oden was killed , he or she was 7 years old. How kind of 7 years old girl by watching execution and that guy is so brave her or something. and he/she decided ı must be oden . My dad is devil .

Just a trash . ı must love because he/she so strong. peh peh.

Status
Not open for further replies.