What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He got an scar out of him from Enma, never it stated he be the one to defeated Kaido especially after hype we getting more on Luffy on his DF and Strawhat, it's dumb to say Luffy won't be one to beat Kaido when everything is pushing this to be him. He will be the one and ignoring that doesn't make sense.

He is one who mentions revenge for Yasu, so make sense Orochi for his fight as a possibility and I feel Hiyori will be involved in it too.
:lawsigh:

I said that Yamato and Zoro will help Luffy with Kaido.

Do you think Zoro will hit Kaido with Hiryu Kaen btw?

Does Zoro vs Orochi make sense from a power scaling perspective? No.

Bennedick, you talking on grammar when you can't even stop your run-on sentences? Man, your really are the 'Dick' in Bennedick.

Moe is on Youtube where you guys are stalking him. I understand you have issues what he did to you, but making everyone Moe isn't the solution, you must talk to him to tell him how you feel. Be your own therapist, don't bring people into your issues and maybe you can be good on bringing canon facts, not Head Piece headcannon.
At this point I just pity you.... resorting to the same terrible insults... showing the same insecurities as previous threads. You are in need of self reflection

The circle of Moe. You go to war with everyone and then proceed to call every user that you argue with toxic.

Imagine Zoro effectively missing next arc because he took a dangerous medicine that made him worse off after tanking hakai so that he could go fight Orochi, who the Scabbards treated as fodder.

Yamato stated she is stalling for Luffy until he comes back. Why would she continue? Are you listening to the story :lawsigh:?

Zoro isn't going up there as he already did his best, he have his own issues and main fight. Not fighting his Captain's own battles he stated he trust Luffy is beating him.

Again Zoro even face guys like Apoo, so no logic on who he had to face. If story-line stated on something, he has a chance to face them especially fighting to saved Hiyori from Orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.