What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s replicating it without COC and if she’s by herself until Luffy gets back she may hold him for like an hour.
No she isn't. Luffy made Kaido go serious because Luffy entered a realm of power that started to threaten his level.

Kaido already knows what Yamato is capable off and he told her from the start that she ain't doing shit to him.

No she isn't. Luffy made Kaido go serious because Luffy entered a realm of power that started to threaten his level.

Kaido already knows what Yamato is capable off and he told her from the start that she ain't doing shit to him.
Kaido didn’t consider Big Mom to be capable of hurting him, but she has advanced COC. Kaido also considered Luffy capable of hurting him when he didn’t even showcase advanced COC. So clearly Kaido’s estimations aren’t accurate at all.

He also said “I’m not going to hold back” before getting into it with Yamato.

If Yamato fights equally with Kaido then she will not join the crew, very simple.

Because Lanji must be stronger than her. I still believe the monster trio will remain the same till the end of OP.

Last edited:
Luffy maybe slightly stronger than her, since she knows she cant beat Kaido but believed that Luffy would win.
They believe it because of the prophecy and Odens journal. She must think that Luffy will beat Kaido somehow because of destiny or something like that. The chosen one plot gives the reader always that impression but who knows. Let’s wait and see

Kaido didn’t consider Big Mom to be capable of hurting him, but she has advanced COC. Kaido also considered Luffy capable of hurting him when he didn’t even showcase advanced COC. So clearly Kaido’s estimations aren’t accurate at all.

He also said “I’m not going to hold back” before getting into it with Yamato.
Difference being that Big mom had the same confidence as Kaido. This is what makes Top Tiers so special.

Yamato literally told Kaido that she knows she can't defeat him.

Genuine One Piece fans can’t be stans. So your free of accusations
for me being fan doesn't limit my taste and the characters i appreciate.... i have my rationale to why i put zoro at a distinct pedestal..
people trying make me believe that i don't appreciate a character....are the same retards that would be willing to make a turtle believe that it can fly.. fuggin hysterical..

Status
Not open for further replies.