What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the strange conclusion?
It’s written on screen.

Day 1: I am biggest Zori fan.
Day 2: I am no longer Zori fan.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 and you are only authentic kid fans. And maybe @Legendaryconquer#1
Good crowd spoiled by luke
Been there, it's a tough hole to dig out of where you play the I like Sanji but hate the Sanji fans vice versa. After taking a deep look, i like most Zoro bois saw the light and see how bad Sanji's joke of a character truly is especially after WCI, who leaves their crew and kicks their captain in the face

Now it's just pointless going after Sanji now that he's fighting Queen like most Zoro fans and those with common sense predicted

"The beggining of timeskip".

The bounty thing happens after Whole Cake, Zoro is jealous in Zou, Queen comments on their strength in Wano.

There have always been Luffy and Zoro parallels. It's always been Luffy-Zoro grouping and Zoro-Sanji grouping because they are Luffy > Zoro > Sanji.
You are cherry picking small moments. The whole wano been luffy and zoro parallels. Ofcourse there is some zoro and sanji stuff but pre timeskip was more of that. Post timeskip oda focused more on sanji as a character and gave him his backstory and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.