What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YALL HEAR ME OUT

Kaido acknowledges Yamato's strength.. and him telling flying 6 to bring her for them to have a chance against the calamities, so basically Kaido meant that someone capable enough to bring a restricted Yamato would prove one's eligibility to fight a Calamity .. and restricted Yamato was seen casually clashing with ulti and even knocking her out for
minutes.. with her restricted strength... and she was able to keep up with base pissed luffy and gear 3 moves while on defence which luffy just showed to nearly loosed Pay Pay's jaw (ancient zoan)

So if beating a nerfed Yamato (who was able to do all that in her restricted state) would grants them a fight with a Calamity..which logically be more arduous than beating a restricted Yamato.. and considering the fact that a F6 would rather choose jack as an opponent over King or Queen for better chances and seeing how WW smirked when Jack was the one who said "no probs kaido"
:cantseeme:
Then theoretically Yamato (not restricted) would beat the strongest flying 6 unrestricted without her DF but with her DF she scales above Jack considering how Sulong Neko and Inu did against Jack and Kaido acknowledges jacks strength to but puts the Minks Sulong above jack.

The reason why I'm stating this is coz.. if Yamato by any stretch of reality is on Queen's level..

then with that logic sanji would be doing as well as she is atm with Kaido.... or better as sanji shall beat queen... atm as things stand i believe jimbe can whoop Jack as well so... Yamato may possibly be over him as well.. and near around Sanji's stakes... depending on how sanji does thing...whether High diff or extreme the gap between Yamato and Sanji would increase and decrease accordingly.

Just common comparison, sanji doesn't need to fight a Yonko 1v1 to scale his strength.. i believe kaido is just stalling Yamato.. he isn't "Worked up" like hd was fighting a nerfed luffy.. so Zoro should theoretically do better than sanji and Yamato.. all out against kaido.
Sanji cannot do anything to Kaido bro just because Yamato and Zoro can. Yamato can’t do anything to Kaido. Literally no one but Luffy or Zoro has done anything to Kaido. And Sanji definitely is not stronger than Law Kid and Killer.

Please stop giving feats to characters that are undeserved of it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bm didnt two shot queen at all. Are you reading two piece or something? Queen was hit and played dead. After that he used brachyo bomber and literally knocked out big meme (which made her get her memories back).
Please re read ch 946 and come back. Luffy literally asks him whether he is still alive after the second attack. Fodders literally cry for Kaido to come and save them and Queen is knocked out cold.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He beaten PO. If your using Anime, you do realize same Anime have Zoro breaking his sword to a fodder? There are scenes that are canon and non-canon. Idk why you guy every scene is canon.

Stop being idiot on Head Piece and get off the 'Anime is Canon' when only certain scenes are canon, not all.
literally never said that the anime is canon. some parts of the anime are canon, while other arent lmao. but for you guys neither the anime nor the manga is canon. Sanji Piece written by Pan D. A. man is the canon gospel lmaoo

Please re read ch 946 and come back. Luffy literally asks him whether he is still alive after the second attack. Fodders literally cry for Kaido to come and save them and Queen is knocked out cold.
Queen was not knocked out cold ..why do yall like lying like that. Queen is basically listening on and hears luffy say he ate the oshiruko . And queen wonders to himself

I stated facts. dumb lanji cunt
Wow abusing me, because you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? Very mature, idiot.

Oden's scar was bigger than he himself when he cut him in his dragon form. He brought him down screaming with white eyes.
Zoro made Oden's scar a tiny bit longer and Kaidou just simply ate it, without being even knocked on the ground lmao - yeah Zoro's attack was stronger than Oden's lmao
Yeah put your "facts" in your ass.

literally never said that the anime is canon. some parts of the anime are canon, while other arent lmao. but for you guys neither the anime nor the manga is canon. Sanji Piece written by Pan D. A. man is the canon gospel lmaoo
Then you do agree in same Anime Sanji beaten Drake, so your reality to say he isn't stronger than PO is stupid when he beaten someone like Drake then. That scene isn't canon given his interactions on PO didn't see him as a threat, so Idk what you getting at on that. Head Piece on you guys unable to admit fault is getting even more stupid.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
BM isn't taller than Kaidou, if then only by a few centimeters. And here BM is on prometheus, but she is kinda flying towards us, she isn't standing verticaly.
yeah i meant that base kaido was shorter than that while hybrid kaido stands equal to big mom on prometheus on zeus especially the panel where kaido's hybrid form was teased at the end of some chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.