What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanji prepares a special dessert for Vivi and she remembers all the good moment she had with the Straw Hat Pirates.
- At the end of the chapter, just before Straw Hat Pirates leave the palace, Terracotta entrusts Sanji an old recipe book from Arabasta.

:sanmoji:
There's something wrong with this?

page one was literally calling out for sanji to continue the fight but he escaped.

yeah training by simping for 16 y/o pudding, simping for okiku, sneaking into the ladies bathhouse and by selling soba in the flower capital. oh shit he couldn't dress like an okama and run around as well my bad lmao

the amount of headcanon. all to justify sanji having more AP than big mom. jesus.
Again why didn't he meet back up with Drake and Hawkins? Manga didn't have him come back and heard his scream of pain after being damage. He was defeated after that.

Pudding became an ally and he didn't know his age and isn't Zoro acting like ass to women isn't helpful given it takes less help away? Also you do know that it was due to that he saved them from Drake and Hawkins? Are you an idiot? You must me with that headcannon on you. Bruh stop acting like that and read the series, not Head Piece.

Having CoC puts her about Queen. She’s already stronger than Queen. I personally think Sanji passes Yamato end of Wano. With Raid Suit Buffs. At them you can make the case Sanji has not die in the first thirty seconds. But at the same vein Sanji can’t also do anything to a Yonko
Nah EoW Sanji (YC1 at best) will still be weaker than Yamato. But I can see EoS Sanji having better feats than. Whether or not Yamato joins the crew will also have a say in this

Status
Not open for further replies.