What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I think Queen depends on his DF and Cyborg abilities. he didn't use any visible haki against BM and his observation haki sucks.

Yeah, keep believing in that when the raid suit grants: Speed (and speed is = strength), armor, shield, flying abilities, invisibility. Are we going to forget how Sanji was fighting against Page One? In the raid suit Sanji's fighting style is completely different, Sanji turns invisible and hits his opponent while he can't see him.

Is that how he beaten Drake then? Who is stronger than PO, but beat him still without RS? Again it's not sake for power, only for disguise. Sanji doesn't fight enemies while being invisible as he fight them face to face. Not much on style for him and again doesn't change his AP as it is his own power and training that.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru beam didn't ko zoro back in sabaody when zoro already in weak condition.bet queen can't do shit to zoro but sanji will die if it touch him cause sanji is weak
Sanji tanked an laser through his body on Sabody. Are you idiot?

Jack wasted for the pointless Mink power up. King is nowhere to be found and Queen is doing nothing.

I'm kinda biting the dust on my words about Calamities being more competent Yonko Commanders than Big Mom's Sweet Commanders...
Marco and Kata are the only relevant YC. Benn and Shiliew fans should start worrying too.

It was her web though that stick on him and preventing him from moving to get attack though. Maria did use her powers and got involved. Not Sanji moving and they hit him. He got stuck and they then hit him. Also it's in his character to protect women especially would you really ignore a woman being 'assaulted' if you heard it too? There reason why he did that. He beaten male side before he stopped with female side as again he can't harm women. It's Kalifia's situation and we know that.
He got caught by bunch of fodders, they are the ones who used the web. Its not Kalifa situation. In the Kalifa situation he needed the keys to save Robin so he had to get them. In this situation he could just get out of there when he beat the male side but his ass get caught like fool.

Marco and Kata are the only relevant YC. Benn and Shiliew fans should start worrying too.

"Comparable to Red Hair's" :finally:

Not necessarily a matter of strenght, could also be a matter of authority. Still, the former is sensical to me overall. Why would he be almost as feared as Shanks differently. Not much evidence he could even if being fairly weaker than Shanks.

You the one who are talking about grammar when you have nothing to say. How does those fights show he scared of them? He literally took them on. Do you even know what scared mean bozo.

There you go again you have nothing to say. We have been debating before and you never talked about grammar, but now when you clown ass get in the corner you bring the most cliche thing
Nah that is you, bruh. Also again didn't understand what you mean there. What you saying? I am being serious.

I been saying the truth, but your not trying to listen given your own issues, bruh :kayneshrug:.
This man Moe needs to let out his energy after reading sanji piece
Moe is on Youtube. You got go talk to him. Idk if he is up or not. Though Kumae, why you still online? I thought you said you heading to bed on your main account? Getting insecure again like usual.
And this is Sanji with him:

"Comparable to Red Hair's" :finally:

Not necessarily a matter of strenght, could also be a matter of authority. Still, the former is sensical to me overall. Why would he be almost as feared as Shanks differently. Not much evidence he could even if being fairly weaker than Shanks.
You will regret this so much when you find out that Mihawk is part of Shanks' crew.

He got caught by bunch of fodders, they are the ones who used the web. Its not Kalifa situation. In the Kalifa situation he needed the keys to save Robin so he had to get them. In this situation he could just get out of there when he beat the male side but his ass get caught like fool.
He got caught by females who he can't hit. He defeated male side, but won't hit women. He did get useful information from Maria though and he can't stopped the women as again he won't harmed them and they got him after beating male side. That isn't being fool like Zoro being caught by Yeti Brothers easily.

No Raid suit Sanji fightning Hybrid Queen with a smile.
The same Queen that Apoo feared, Apoo a supernova, who was capable of pushing Zoro to use a serious move and Is still up after that, and currently fightning Drake.
No raid suit Sanji >> Drake, the anime was right.
Also, if Sanji is that strong, how can Zoro bois say that Zoro mid-diffs him?
And how can they still make fun of Sanji for not being a supernova?

Show me a panel where he beat Drake? Sanji only punched him ones and got punched back. It wasn't a fight, hell it wasn't even a clash.
Your using Anime and in the same Anime, he beat Drake without RS. That is canon there. Oda did even blessed it as the Staff stated afterwards they were in talks with Oda and were extending certain scenes.
Post automatically merged:

No Raid suit Sanji fightning Hybrid Queen with a smile.
The same Queen that Apoo feared, Apoo a supernova, who was capable of pushing Zoro to use a serious move and Is still up after that, and currently fightning Drake.
No raid suit Sanji >> Drake, the anime was right.
Also, if Sanji is that strong, how can Zoro bois say that Zoro mid-diffs him?
Cause of toxic insecurity and Head Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.