What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show panel where Pero-sama is knockout you clown
Oh well his fishness never except candyboi like yourself to use proper logic insted of logic fallacies as arguments.

He is send flying and have not come back into the fight after Sanji's attack and he didn't even touch him.

Again show me where he is after this. If not, your on toxic BS like usual and no backing to you.

Perospero, stop talking about candy. Why are you knockout? No time for candies, but can give you Zoro given he looks like candy while bandaged up.

What I showed in Anime is the reflection of Manga. I didn't bring up things that didn't happen in manga.
Certain parts were extended and wasn't shown though, so you got do same for Sanji vs Drake if your doing same on that fight in Anime. Can't be picky especially Sanji and Drake got blessing on it's side as Staff stated they were in talks with Oda in that time.

Show me a panel where he beats Drake? Sanji only punched him ones and got punched back. It wasn't a fight, hell it wasn't even a clash.
Dude ı have hard time to understand your logic.
what is your problem ?
beat is beat.
When speaking of sanji , you dont accept anything. he couldnt beat P1 he couldnt beat Drake he couldnt beat Perrorino he couldnt beat .....
But when zoro left scar but kaido did not affect , you spoke all day zoro is yonko level .
Are you stupid or something.

They are WOMEN. He defeated male side. He can't harm Women. Have you not been reading series since it started? He won't hurt no type of women. Your acting illogical to say he could have do something to them when he can't. Also not same case with Zoro being captured by fodders few times, but your making this issue and not Zoro's side an issue? Your only trash I see if you are hypocrite as by your logic, Zoro is trash for being like that even now being scared of needles.
Nobody said he has to hurt them. Are you retarded? He can dodge and scape using his CoO and raid suit. You keep saying zoro this zoro that but you cant answer how in the heck this guy gets caught by fodders back to back. Even most biggest sanji fans called that scene bs.

Dude ı have hard time to understand your logic.
what is your problem ?
beat is beat.
When speaking of sanji , you dont accept anything. he couldnt beat P1 he couldnt beat Drake he couldnt beat Perrorino he couldnt beat .....
But when zoro left scar but kaido did not affect , you spoke all day zoro is yonko level .
Are you stupid or something.
Me, saying Zoro is Yonko level? Are you out of your mind?
:nicagesmile:

[Dome rooftop]
Kaido: I'll admit, Yamato,
Kaido: You are a force to be reckoned with!! Worororo
Kaido: I am saying this as your father!
Kaido: I have gone through some trouble to aquire that "Devil Fruit"
Kaido: I was not planning on giving it to you either...!
Yamato: I was hungry back then. I was also shocked...!!!
Yamato: I wanted to go out to the sea, but because of this, I became a hammer!
Yamato: I lost count on how many times I tried to kill you
Yamato: I lost count on how many time I failed and gotten beaten for it! But thanks to that, I have grown stronger!
Yamato: You cannot shackle me here!

Yamato: If I don't fight for this country
Yamato: I can't call myself "Oden"!
Yamato actually holding on a 1v1 vs hybrid kaido better than all the red scabbard and supernova combined :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.