What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol what happened? YAMATO BASE = KAIDO HYBRID. Yamato hybrid > kaido hybrid... But yamato hasn't won yet. :choppawhat:
I could ask the same of you lol. Hybrid Crydo is supposedly the world’s greatest military asset but he can be killed by Capone and can’t defeat a mentally deranged little girl lol. Old Rayleigh would annihilate Crydo.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I could ask the same of you lol. Hybrid Crydo is supposedly the world’s greatest military asset but he can be killed by Capone and can’t defeat a mentally deranged little girl lol. Old Rayleigh would annihilate Crydo.
Capone is shitting his pants for NEKO BASE on ZOU, KAIDO scored 1x9 with NEKO and INU included. Capone is RANDOM.

KAIDO is not KIZARU, to be annihilated by old Rayleigh, LOL.

KAIDO is the strongest in the world, even stronger than AKAINU.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Capone was confident that he could assassinate Big Mom who is Kaido level lol. Capone can kill Crydo by your own logic since Pica can kill Fujitora, Capone can kill Kaido.
I don't get it, your childish logic is actually a funny thing.
CAPONE failed to kill BIG MOM, Luffy saved FUJITORA from being murdered by DOFFY. LOL

Well with matchups ending look like we got the final ones for all but king and jack

Queen - Sanji
Who’s who - Jinbe
Sasaki - Franky
Black Maria - Brook and Robin

All that’s left in fighting shape are King and Jack for Kaidos side and Usopp Nami and Zoro for Luffys side.

Three Tobi Roppo fighting four straw hats with, incoming three calamities fighting four straw hats

King - Zoro
Queen - Sanji
Jack - Usopp/Nami incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.