What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you are not addressing the point.

I repeat : where the Zoro fans have shown that they have issue with « symbolism and foreshadowing »?

What about Enma? My question was clear but I repeat : Did not the Zoro fans predicted that Zoro will fight Kaido’s after he got Enma in chapter 955 by using « symbolism and foreshadowing »?
Zoro fans were saying Zoro would fight Kaido since the beginning of the arc. This wasn't some new revelation that came about because he got Enma.

And what do you think saying "Zoro will finish off Kaido." implies?

The finishing blow will come as the sun rises to bring the Dawn, which is now 100 percent foreshadowed to be Luffy with the Sun God connection.

So saying Zoro is going to be the one to land the finishing blow, disregards this new foreshadowing in favor of ZKK.

And I already know what you are going to say. "ZKK will come after all that. "

Sorry but I don't buy that, because Oda is not going to overshadow the moment of Kaido being defeated, the Dawn rising, and the borders of Wano being opened with Zoro killing Kaido after that.

Oda is gearing up Zoro to have a different epic moment that mirrors Thriller Bark and "Nothing happened". But you guys seriously think Oda is just going to give him everything, and have all of Luffys achievements take a back seat this arc. We've been reading something entirely different all these years if you think Oda would really do that.

Oda just forgot to write zoro will kill kaido.d .d.d.d
Post automatically merged:

Okey . Don't criticize anybody then people say that sanji is the best. Not logic.

But for 12 hours , you are criticizing sanji fans in any way.

Sah and Mat.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks.dddd
I criticize Sanji fans who think Sanji > Zoro. Sanji fans who understand Sanji I respect. even I don’t understand that fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.