Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter for me:
  • Love to see Robin in a serious 1v1, after hundreds of chapters...
  • This is quite ironic in a sense that, when Sanji went to save Robin, it was Sanji who used a "demon-based" technique... Now that it is the other way around, it's vice-versa...
  • I'm now convinced, it's CoA... In a small panel before the huge one, one of Robin's clone leg is still in her color, but became black in the huge one... Silhouette shading (the one similar to Hakuba Cavendish as others pointed out), is only used in Robin's face... Normal black is used in BlackMa's legs, very different from Robin's leg shade which is CoA shaded...
  • BlackMa getting "blacked" is satisfying to see...
  • Also nice to know BlackMa is holding off against Sanji...
  • Nice to see Brook doing easy work with the fodders... I wonder who will he fight for the 1v1...
  • As usual, I expect BlackMa, alongside other Tobiroppos to recover...
  • Nice to see Momo getting physically older... Debuking further any throwins that he's needed to be defended by Yamato... It's an obvious setup for a huge dragon and the decent use of Ame no Habakiri...
  • Sanji vs. Queen is next?

there is a point tho about her horns. to show that she become a devil child?

and thats seems like full body haki that crew cook barely using haki for even once.
I also believe it’s haki for some reason:
1. Black Maria able to hurt Robin by attacking her gigantic limbs & form; that’s why she finally uses it as her trump card, and to protect herself from Black Maria’s attacks.
2. If it’s not haki, Oda could just simply draw her with normal colour & cover her breast with string-like-whatever-it-is
3. Robin’s statement about “settling quickly” and “I overdid it” emphasize it even more.
4. The horns & fangs are pretty much just small details, like how Oda drew Robin’s gigantic form with ribbon on her hair

Robin using CoA on her limbs may result in draining her strength greatly, and I believe that’s the case judging from Robin’s reaction before & after.

Oda is doing a good job with the straw hats in Wano, they have better interactions than in the previous arcs.
Too bad he can't give them as much screen time as they deserved because he created too many scabbards and brought some useless supernovas in the alliance (Law was the only one needed, the rest of them shouldn't have been there).

I enjoy Wano Robin tbh, I didn't expect that. She was awesome in the last 2 chapters.

Sick chapter. Again, can't wait to see this animated, as TOEI has recently been going all in with the boob scenes :yonjidoggy:
And they will probably confirm aswell that Robin has (or doesn't have) coa.
For the rest, I can't wait to see full dragon form Momo and him probably stopping Onigashima from falling on the flower capital. Kaido is going to have a lot of wtf-moments coming these next chapters.

There's zero benefit in using armor to clutch someone, if that was haki then Sanji fans have it easy since Hell's memory was full body haki too back in FI.
the main reason Robin pretty much uses haki because in the same chapter, Black Maria hurt Robin multiple times. Slashing her gigantic arms, almost sting Robin with her venomous leg, and sucker-punched Robin’s gigantic form to hurt Robin. It’s like Robin used CoA to prevent Black Maria countered her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.