Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Tobi Roppo are definitely done now.
So the final ranking now is clear, WsW > Sasaki > BM > Ulti > P1
Was expecting seeing Roukogan from the Lucci clone...
As for this duel... Robin vs that fatass from Skypiea was a much more interesting fight :kayneshrug:
I mean, Robin only hit her once (sneak attack) and won her via a "clutch" technique. The fishman palm technique + what Sabo taught her about "core" of stuff was used against the fucking roof, WTH.
And that transformation does not make any sense xd.
And we don't even know what's the matter with BM fruit. That was her hybrid or full zoan mode?
Sigh...

The Caribou's fruit is pretty much fucking overpowered, not? It's really "boundless"?

Yesterday I thought the fight was good, today, after watching it again, I realized that this is another stupid fight(The whole fight is drawn beautifully, this is indisputable.).
During the entire fight, Robin never grew her hands on Maria's body, which she always did against her opponents. Wouldn't it be easier for her to catch and break her limbs that way? 1 big srike
And Maria? She immobilizes Robin's giant form and goes to beat her, running over Robin herself, although her goal is to catch her. 1 strike
And when Robin finally got into the net, she does not neutralize her, like Sanji, but begins to beat her, mocking her. 2 stike
Well, okay, Robin has freed herself, and is using her strongest form, but why was Maria scared? After all, recently she beat almost the same form with her fists, mocking her? Because of the horns, wings, and shadows? 3 strike
She makes herself easy to catch, although just a couple of pages from the same captures she defended herself with a web, laughing. 4 strike
It's not even funny. Oda makes both fighters look like fools, and if this is the norm with opponents, then with Robin I did not understand why he did this.
Ah, yes

Sanji: Really, Oda? Why you hate me so much?
1. Leverage. Black Maria's too big for a close grip to work. You need leverage, remember? Last time she tried with that on someone strong they simply broke her grip.

2. Black Maria is a sadist. That's why she was beating on Sanji even after he gave her what he wanted.

3. Same as 2, just wanted to cause pain. She's a villain, remember? She already had her neutralized like Sanji but Robin freed herself by breaking the ceiling the web was attached to.

4. The demon form looked menacing enough to startle her and cause her to retreat, given a few seconds. she would have gathered her wits. Robin didn't give her those seconds.
Post automatically merged:

First Sasaki in his hybrid form could fly and now Black Maria's spider can spit out fire.:nicagesmile:
That's what rosamygale grauvogeli do

Even Luffy and Zoro get drained using too much Haki, how much more with someone like Robin who isn't as polished as the 2...
Exactly. That’s why Robin’s Demonio Fleur - Grand Jacuzzi Clutch is one-shot skill. Luffy & Zoro pretty much on different level, that’s why they can sustain more in fights. Robin is pretty much like glass cannon since the beginning. Her DF is very effective, but if her limbs are damaged she gets the damage too. Now with haki, she can do haki, but using it greatly drains her energy.

waiting so long for a robin fight but this was terrible.
black maria powers make no sense she is a spider that can produce poison from her legs, spit fire, create mist that induces illusion. what kind of spider is this? and she was creating her webs from her ass until last chapter but now she can shoot webs from her fingers and her fruit doesn't look like a zoan and her hybrid too. her personality too don't make sense because before she felt bad for momonosuke after kanjuro spanked him but now she is very sadistic.

and now robin can create demon wings and horns. so she can create anything with her powers even not limited to her original form? and i don't understand why she almost died instead of using this before.
the worst part was robin development be a copy of chopper saying he would be a monster if it was to help his friends. chopper already said that more than one time and now oda repeats the same development and the same line for robin. this is very bad is like he had no idea what to do with her character and could just use old stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.