Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so she showed of that she knows some fishman and dragon claw,i wouldve liked if she showed off this earlier and this fight showed off more evolved forms and maybe she sees that shes needs better defence and learns CoA.

maybe jinbei will have some of the SH in haki boot camp

so we goner see 28 year old momo or maybe 19 year old momo same age as luffy.

waiting so long for a robin fight but this was terrible.
black maria powers make no sense she is a spider that can produce poison from her legs, spit fire, create mist that induces illusion. what kind of spider is this? and she was creating her webs from her ass until last chapter but now she can shoot webs from her fingers and her fruit doesn't look like a zoan and her hybrid too. her personality too don't make sense because before she felt bad for momonosuke after kanjuro spanked him but now she is very sadistic.

and now robin can create demon wings and horns. so she can create anything with her powers even not limited to her original form? and i don't understand why she almost died instead of using this before.
the worst part was robin development be a copy of chopper saying he would be a monster if it was to help his friends. chopper already said that more than one time and now oda repeats the same development and the same line for robin. this is very bad is like he had no idea what to do with her character and could just use old stuff.
man, i agree, there was no reason why she should suffer so much damage before busting out the demonio fleur, why not do it from the start.
i don't know why oda makes the straw hats conserve their strength against obviously strong opponents, that can be dealt with easily if they just used their power ups.

man, i agree, there was no reason why she should suffer so much damage before busting out the demonio fleur, why not do it from the start.
i don't know why oda makes the straw hats conserve their strength against obviously strong opponents, that can be dealt with easily if they just used their power ups.
Their aim is to reserve as much energy as possible in order to be able to go up and help fight against Kaido afterwards...

waiting so long for a robin fight but this was terrible.
black maria powers make no sense she is a spider that can produce poison from her legs, spit fire, create mist that induces illusion. what kind of spider is this? and she was creating her webs from her ass until last chapter but now she can shoot webs from her fingers and her fruit doesn't look like a zoan and her hybrid too. her personality too don't make sense because before she felt bad for momonosuke after kanjuro spanked him but now she is very sadistic.

and now robin can create demon wings and horns. so she can create anything with her powers even not limited to her original form? and i don't understand why she almost died instead of using this before.
the worst part was robin development be a copy of chopper saying he would be a monster if it was to help his friends. chopper already said that more than one time and now oda repeats the same development and the same line for robin. this is very bad is like he had no idea what to do with her character and could just use old stuff.
Robin created wings back in thriller bark and in punk hazard. She can create anything in theory. The wings were just all her arms combined togheter, it is the same with the horns and the wings in this "demon form". It was something we already saw it. Or another examble when she uses the gigant stomp ability, it is just a lot of legs combined togheter to form two gigantic legs, it's not rocket science.

I guess i'm the only one who doesn't like this
This one shot at the last minute thing should stop
Robin gets dominated,flashback and then ends it
Atleast let them have some even clash and trade blows and then Robin can do something creative and end it when they are both near death
Yama fight was better but atleast she got a fight after 700 chapters
This is DR 2.0. He making the same mistakes due to the large number of characters. Again.

Robin created wings back in thriller bark and in punk hazard. She can create anything in theory. The wings were just all her arms combined togheter, it is the same with the horns and the wings in this "demon form". It was something we already saw it. Or another examble when she uses the gigant stomp ability, it is just a lot of legs combined togheter to form two gigantic legs, it's not rocket science.

you just said it she did not create wings before she created many arms and grouped togethers to work as wings.
it is not the same thing unless the demon wings and horns are just many arms together. if it is just many arms together it would explain why oda covered her in shadows to make her look badass but then reveal later she looks goofy.

robin has no CoA. It's just shading to show her demon's fearsomeness
well maybe we should wait until Oda’s further explanation. I still believe it’s CoA, but only one-shot skill. Why? Because again in the same chapter Black Maria injured Robin pretty badly; slashing her gigantic arms, almost struck Robin with her venomous leg, and sucker-punched gigantic Robin’s face to damage real Robin. Robin used CoA so Black Maria has no chance to counter her again, especially when Robin says that she’s “settling quickly.” That’s why in the end Robin got extremely exhausted that she says “I overdid it”, because using what appears to be CoA on her gigantic limbs drains her strength.

lol you just said it she did not create wings before she created many arms and grouped togethers to work as wings.
it is not the same thing unless the demon wings and horns are just many arms together. if it is just many arms together it would explain why oda covered her in shadows to make her look badass but then reveal later she looks goofy.
It is the same thing, in the manga Oda can't show everything. They will show it in the anime. It's simple, stop speedreading like kizaru.

It is the same thing, in the manga Oda can't show everything. They will show it in the anime. It's simple, stop speedreading like kizaru.
i mentioned in the message you can be right and it is a lot of arms and legs together and it would explain why oda kept her in shadows because this is not haki. it could be funny when he shows later that the horns are just to arms pretending to be horns.

lol you just said it she did not create wings before she created many arms and grouped togethers to work as wings.
Maria was afraid of her, because she looked more goofy than Maria herself.:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.