Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people say "great fight"?
Robin and BMaria have been talking since the start to finish, like two gossip girls.
"Sanji is wings" "You are a pair of cowards" "You will regret this" "I will finish it quickly" repeated x100times
Sasaki and Franky fought didn't talk, so did Jinbe, Who's Who started talking and simply instant got punished. Why Robin vs Black Maria had to be a clash of cringe taunts?
Also the flashback was pointless and shallow, a 14 years old writing the exchanges of words.
For the duration of the fight there haven't been many cool moves if at all.
And to solve everything let's draw a new Robin form out of nowhere because fans like these random stuffs, and let's just make her one shot Black Maria after she was getting smacked till now. At least Franky had to outsmart Sasaki to win, even if it was in a simple way.
Give me back the cold ice Robin who destroyed Yama.

i don't see how taking massive amount of damage helps.
it's stupid as hell, if you can end your enemy with a power up, why not use it?
I think the most logical reason is that Robin does it with a purpose to know Black Maria’s skill; whether Black Maria has haki or not, or that Black Maria has something else up in her sleeves. It’s like stalling for a moment, read the situation, then counter-react it; or stalling to drain Black Maria’s strength. Robin is one of the most brilliant character in One Piece. She would not do things recklessly without reading the situation. Again, especially in the end Robin says “I overdid it” means that the Demonio Fleur is one-shot skill. Imagine if a trump card starts at the beginning only to fail in the end, Robin would have been done for.

I guess i'm the only one who doesn't like this
This one shot at the last minute thing should stop
Robin gets dominated,flashback and then ends it
Atleast let them have some even clash and trade blows and then Robin can do something creative and end it when they are both near death
Yama fight was better but atleast she got a fight after 700 chapters
Nah I agree with you, this arc has unnecessary dragged out moments but also unnecessary rushed moments and this is one of them

I like the design actually :catsweat:Think it's cute :p but yup it feels more like a SMILE than an Ancient Zoan :milaugh:and at this point, I think Oda making her a smile would've been better tbh, would've been hella impressive for a SMILE user to make it to that position for one, which would speak volumes of her ability. Plus, the abilities she displayed were dope but it could have easily been that of a SMILE user imo.
Isnt holdem can spit fire too?

Le me watching best girl (read: Robin) winning her insanely long overdue solo fight in nearly 20 years be like:

So it really was haki :usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

@playa4321 :cheers:
Le me at Oda's decision to make sure Maria ended up between Robin's legs be like:

Meanwhile, CP0 to Cook for his precious info about Robin:

Lastly, the fanbase to Momo after his adult transformation fails to do anything against Kaido:

Like Hakuba right. She reiterates that power and speed mean nothing to her because that's how her power works. She can keep sprouting off your body to hold you. Ulti has really basic anatomy so she'd be easier to clutch.
Speed maybe, but strength? Ulti turns into a huge dinosaur and just overpowers Robin.

And where are they afraid here?
by the way, Franky covered himself in haki *sarcasm *

Le me watching best girl (read: Robin) winning her insanely long overdue solo fight in nearly 20 years be like:

Le me at Oda's decision to make sure Maria ended up between Robin's legs be like:

Meanwhile, CP0 to Cook for his precious info about Robin:

Lastly, the fanbase to Momo after his adult transformation fails to do anything against Kaido:

it’s honestly sad that most people completely have forgotten about Robin vs Hammond back then in FI. Doble Clutch >>>>> Mil Fleur Gigantesco Mano: Stomp IMO

Speed maybe, but strength? Ulti turns into a huge dinosaur and just overpowers Robin.

And where are they afraid here?
by the way, Franky covered himself in haki *sarcasm *
It doesn’t need high IQ to understand that the dark shading of Franky is like back-light effect because of Franky using Radical Beam directly in front of him. During Robin vs Black Maria’s case, Black Maria doesn’t seem to create any light based attacks, nor there is extreme brilliant of light behind Robin to create the dark shading. If it’s not haki, Oda can just simply drew Robin with normal skin tone, and cover her breasts with string-like-whatever-it-is as he’s done in the same chapter. Try to look multiple manga page on how extreme brilliance of light may result like what happened to Franky, it’s called “shadow” anyway.

so robin didn't bloom arm on BM's body throughout the fight, until she used that fishmen karate move.
BM serving sexual need of absolute abominations gifters, but she's suddenly afraid of robins demonic form.
BM using her oiran knuckles instead of just poisoning robin.
BM talking about not needing to hold back on robin since they're both women, does that mean she was holding back against sanji?
cariboo out of nowhere has a month's supply of food, if he was on udon, shouldn't the food be dango dumplings and oshiroko? where did he get all that food from, when wano is piss poor? how did cariboo know about tokage port?...

Status
Not open for further replies.