Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same can be said about Luffy G4 where he cover his back too with CoA. Overall Robin use her body for a one shot attack, via her grip and powerfull attack, she aren't use fists like Luffy or many other characters do. The best thing is now to wait for a haki confirmation or not we will find it out probably on monday with luck.
I understood. But you gave an example that those parts of the body that Robin used against Maria began to darken. But she didn't use her giant wings, which are bigger than herself, in any way. That is, he just wasted a large amount of Haki. It's just illogical and very strange. And Robin is a smart character.

Well said. There is a lot of plot induced stupidity as well as plot conveniences, plot holes and even retcons I think. It's so frustrating. This is why I've always hated Haki since it appeared. There are aspects of it I really like, don't get me wrong, but it's caused SO MANY problems and arguments and still does right now and still will do infinitely ofc, that it's completely exhausting.

:shame::nicagesmile::lusalty::emohiyo::goatasure:
Haki in theory was not a bad idea but the execution was horrendous.
From people knowing it and not knowing it (nonsensical, like i said, CP9 not knowing it makes no sense), to visual illustration and so forth. Yeah it´s a failure.

That daemon form was a bit weord for Robin, I would have likdd more something less edgy and more brain work instead, none the less I'm glad Robin get to shine a bit. Also cool she can now not only increase the shape of her body parts but also stretch them like Luffy pretty much (I mean what he did woth her arms, the sea serpent attack).

Looking at the full chapter in better qualtiy it seems now obvious to me it is not haki. We had some characters using fullbody armement in the past.

vs
Different effects, the weird shining metallic looking look of haki isn't present.

And Oda never changed how hardening looked, Jinbe vs Who's Who 3 chapters ago :
the flashback does not mention anything about haki at all either.
I honestly think it's something Oda did to have Robin have a cool finisher that is different than her usual clutch.
And people thinking it's too weird, Denjiro literally changed his facial features because he was too angry lol.

Good chapter otherwise.
You can get even much more precise about this.
The contours of the black colouring on Robin's body already tell us that it's not haki.
Here they are blurried/fading into her skin colour, while CoA hardening doesn't have that at all. Within hardening the contours of the black colouring are "closed" for the lack of a better word in english.
That's just not CoA hardening.

Vergo is a Haki master? :gokulaugh: He can't even use Invishield... And that still doesn't explain why he and Pica has to coat their entire body...
Because they used it defensively. Both were confronted with a swordsman as opponent not knowing where he will attack. In Vergo´s case even more so, since his Haki was supposed to negate Law´s DF cutting attack (as they literally are stating), and neither can use FS to know where the attack will land.
Hence full body Haki, offensively it makes no sense.

For Luffy it´s different because he literally is using the interaction of full body Haki (or most of the body) which his rubber to create a new state that otherwise would not be possible.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I also believe it’s haki for some reason:
1. Black Maria able to hurt Robin by attacking her gigantic limbs & form; that’s why she finally uses it as her trump card, and to protect herself from Black Maria’s attacks.
2. If it’s not haki, Oda could just simply draw her with normal colour & cover her breast with string-like-whatever-it-is
3. Robin’s statement about “settling quickly” and “I overdid it” emphasize it even more.
4. The horns & fangs are pretty much just small details, like how Oda drew Robin’s gigantic form with ribbon on her hair

Robin using CoA on her limbs may result in draining her strength greatly, and I believe that’s the case judging from Robin’s reaction before & after.
this is a huge reach.

1. umm there is a good size increase between the demonio form and the normal giant form? also robin looks real scary?
2. oda gave the same shading to cavendish in his hakuba form. is hakuba using full body armament?
3. she said she wanted to settle it quickly and she overdid it because she overexerted herself by using those giant forms and is completely spent by the end of the fight.

robin using a second giant body alone drains so much energy from her body, let alone an even bigger one. i believe the shading is similar to cavendish/hakuba since we dont have the metallic tint of an armament haki user.

He's gonna introduce one just to rub it in that we didn't get a Byakko/White Tiger DF user here.

:sanmoji:

It seems like Pizarro might be a cat type fruit Zoan user potentially, a Mythical most likely surely but I'm not gonna make any bets or get an yhopes up for it lol. The evidence for him having one is kinda flimsy so far though too.

:josad::zehaha::halt:
Lmao didn’t think of that. I honestly thought he used a leopard because that’s Law’s animal and Senor Pink and Franky met in Law’s arc lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.