Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Also if y'all want to nitpick, argue and play semantics, or whatever the right word/phrase is, where is this godamn energy for Maria and her "Zoan fruit"?

*Rolls out my scroll of issues with Maria and her hoe-mies.*

1. How the fuck is Maria a Zoan especially an Ancient one with a sentient spider face on her body? She is apparently NOT a Smile user which would explain this issue immediately?

2. How the fuck can the spider shoot fireballs? Despite not being a Mythical? But then again Holdem's Lion smile could shoot fireballs, so fuck logic I guess? I mean it is OP and anime after all ofc...

3. The spider Maria's fruit is based on apparently grew to a MAXIMUM OF 6 MILLIMETERS! That's barely over half a centimeter and smaller than our fingernails easily!

4. If she's a Zoan, why has she only been in Hybrid so far?

5. How the fuck was her Wanyudo weapon generating fire? I guess her spider was lighting it on fire? I'll double check this chapter to see if it confirms it. But I was hoping it was friction causing the fire A La Diable Jambe style.

6. How the fuck were her Smile using cronies generating illusions? I guess the same logic as Holdem and Maria shooting out fire somehow? Sigh...

I think that's everything so far but there's probably more too. But yeah, so much complaining and criticism of Robin, where the fuck is this energy for Maria too? Where's the equality here? I just pointed out how easily and obviously flawed Maria's...(what's the word or phrase? writing I guess? concept and execution? we'll go with that?) concept and execution are.

I know I'm taking this way too personally, seriously, to heart etc, but seeing so much negativity and argument about Robin is exhausting. I'll take a break from this thread after this post as I gotta go eat lunch too anyway but also for my own sake here, hopefully things will be better later but I doubt it. I suspect y'all are still gonna be arguing about this chapter, this moment and whether she has haki or not later on.

:lusalty:

Me and @Seth did talk about how stupid it would for her to suddenly have Haki now when she hasn't showcased it and thus used it post TS but there are still reasons it could sort of make sense and work as I just discussed in this thread with @JoSeungHun7335 before too.

Why can't y'all just enjoy the chapter? We're getting an all out fight for a Straw Hat too, one who hasn't gotten one is nearly 20 years and many of us were almost literally at least crying for her to get another one! This is WAY better than more fucking chasing for tons of chapters and the Straw Hats still being helpless, useless and pathetically weak (cough Nami and Usopp) and that infamous Big Mom chase for what 25 chapters or was it during WCI? And technically it's still on-going as she pursued them to Wano ofc and then pursued them again a couple of times this arc too?
If I hear anything more about chasing, I'm gonna start putting a certain opening from Jojo Part 4 on loop!

:saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile::smoothieduck:

Anyway, peace out, I'm gonna go chill and and try to keep my mood on this chapter positive before it really gets ruined, as I really LOVED this chapter especially as a Robin stan. Us Robin fans can celebrate HARD even though some will not be happy with her new form or and if she has haki or not, especially if she does here, but I really am sick of that subject already now.

:queenmeme:

For the ones who did debate and respond with me respectfully here, thank you anyway, I do appreciate it whenever people do that! :catsure::catpole::catlewd::sweat:

:cheers::cantseeme::saden::ihaha:

Likewise, maybe she can change the color of her skin. After all, this skin is not on her real body
Robin sprouting fully clothed clone while sprouted arms are simply just arms without clothes sticking to them don’t make sense already, although the logical reason is that Robin can sprout clothes even on her clone simply because her power to sprout any part of her body at her will; whether it’s clothed or not. But it’s never known if Robin can change her skin tone especially on her gigantic form; as in the same chapter Robin sprouted colourless gigantic form during Sea Serpent attack, but in the same chapter her skin suddenly turns dark. I still can’t collect the idea that the dark skin tone, just for her looking dope?

Usopp suddenly showed CoO in Dressrosa, so it’s not strange that Robin can at least using either CoO or CoA at least to defend herself, especially CoA that she needs to coat her sprouted limbs so enemies won’t take advantage by attacking them. At this point let’s just agree to disagree until further explanation by Oda himself.

Also if y'all want to nitpick, argue and play semantics, or whatever the right word/phrase is, where is this godamn energy for Maria and her "Zoan fruit"?

*Rolls out my scroll of issues with Maria and her hoe-mies.*

1. How the fuck is Maria a Zoan especially an Ancient one with a sentient spider face on her body? She is apparently NOT a Smile user which would explain this issue immediately?

2. How the fuck can the spider shoot fireballs? Despite not being a Mythical? But then again Holdem's Lion smile could shoot fireballs, so fuck logic I guess? I mean it is OP and anime after all ofc...

3. The spider Maria's fruit is based on apparently grew to a MAXIMUM OF 6 MILLIMETERS! That's barely over half a centimeter and smaller than our fingernails easily!

4. If she's a Zoan, why has only been in Hybrid so far?

5. How the fuck was her Wanyudo weapon generating fire?

6. How the fuck were her Smile using cronies generating illusions? I guess the same logic as Holdem and Maria shooting out fire somehow? Sigh...

I think that's everything so far but there's probably more too. But yeah, so much complaining and criticism of Robin, where the fuck is this energy for Maria too? Where's the equality here? I just pointed out how easily and obviously flawed Maria's...(what's the word or phrase? writing I guess? concept and execution? we'll go with that?) concept and execution are.

I know I'm taking this way too personally, seriously, to heart etc, but seeing so much negativity and argument about Robin is exhausting. I'll take a break from this thread after this post as I gotta go eat lunch too anyway but also for my own sake here, hopefully things will be better later but I doubt it. I suspect y'all are still gonna be arguing about this chapter, this moment and whether she has haki or not later on.

:lusalty:

Me and @Seth did talk about how stupid it would for her to suddenly have Haki now when she hasn't showcased it and thus used it post TS but there are still reasons it could sort of make sense and work as I just discussed in this thread with @JoSeungHun7335 before too.

Why can't y'all just enjoy the chapter? We're getting an all out fight for a Straw Hat too, one who hasn't gotten one is nearly 20 years and many of us were almost literally at least crying for her to get another one! This is WAY better than more fucking chasing for tons of chapters and the Straw Hats still being helpless, useless and pathetically weak (cough Nami and Usopp) and that infamous Big Mom chase for what 25 chapters or was it during WCI? And technically it's still on-going as she pursued them to Wano ofc and then pursued them again a couple of times this arc too?
If I hear anything more about chasing, I'm gonna start putting a certain opening from Jojo Part 4 on loop!

:saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile::smoothieduck:

Anyway, peace out, I'm gonna go chill and and try to keep my mood on this chapter positive before it really gets ruined, as I really LOVED this chapter especially as a Robin stan. Us Robin fans can celebrate HARD even though some will not be happy with her new form or and if she has haki or not, especially if she does here, but I really am sick of that subject already now.

:queenmeme:

For the ones who did debate and respond with me respectfully here, thank you anyway, I do appreciate it whenever people do that! :catsure::catpole::catlewd::sweat:

:cheers::cantseeme::saden::ihaha:

Exactly my point with Robin. It’s pretty reasonable that Robin doesn’t show her haki at all post-timeskip because using haki greatly drains her energy. She’s pretty much a glass cannon, even her DF without haki is already a glass cannon. She uses haki only for desperate times, and that Robin is more brain than brawl.

I’m completely okay if Robin doesn’t have haki, but it’s completely underwhelming knowing the fact she spent 2 years among people who are beyond competent in using haki. Not to mention that without haki, we can see that Black Maria can take advantage of it by attacking her limbs. And if it’s not haki, I still hope in the future Robin at least show she’s capable to use it at least defensively.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Exactly my point with Robin. It’s pretty reasonable that Robin doesn’t show her haki at all post-timeskip because using haki greatly drains her energy. She’s pretty much a glass cannon, even her DF without haki is already a glass cannon. She uses haki only for desperate times, and that Robin is more brain than brawl.

I’m completely okay if Robin doesn’t have haki, but it’s completely underwhelming knowing the fact she spent 2 years among people who are beyond competent in using haki. Not to mention that without haki, we can see that Black Maria can take advantage of it by attacking her limbs. And if it’s not haki, I still hope in the future Robin at least show she’s capable to use it at least defensively.
People use haki casually since when it's "greatly drains" energy?
If anything it's her DF is what that drain her energy (another retcon by Oda to nerf Robin's hax) also this fight was stupid Robin acted like ab idiot and let BM beat her for no reason

Are we all ignoring the fact that robin got the same sfx sanji fans use to argue that he has coc?
That was absolutely insanely.

Also funnily the ACoC pattern doesn't look different from the non ACoC one marks wise judging off the action marks we witnessed with Luffy but also with Yamato using her TB for instance. That means even CoA can generate those action marks.

The only real unique pattern we can spot CoC wise for now is related to the eye marks.

If anything it's her DF is what that drain her energy (another retcon by Oda to nerf Robin's hax) also this fight was stupid Robin acted like ab idiot and let BM beat her for no reason
Luffy drained out of haki using Boundman in Dressrosa and needed to wait 10 minutes for his haki to be recharged. So clearly besides willpower, each individual’s strength can be considered as one of the terms whether someone is capable of using haki or not. And again, Usopp has CoO out of nowhere, while Robin spent 2 years among people who are competent in using haki. Even if Robin can use haki, there will be side effects on her.

That was a cool chapter. I really enjoyed the Robin, Sabo, and Koala flashback. I enjoyed seeing how excited the latter two were to teach Robin some Fishmen style karate.

Robin's demon form was sick. I could hear Black Maria's spine crack while reading the panel. Also I am still interested in seeing if Brook will have a 1 v 1. I do think he deserves recognition for all of his clutch moves from WCI and Wano.

Oda is really accelerating Luffy's recovery. I think it's more likely that we will see Kidd and Law vs Big Mom before Luffy reaches Kaido. I am just looking forward to that fight.

After reading TCB's scans, I am not sure if Momo will defeat and/or kill Kaido. Shinobu said that his body will be that have an adult, but he will still have the mind of an 8 year old. That's some comedic gold right there, but not what we need atm. Anyways with Momo focusing on Onigashima floating over the capital, I think he wants to turn into an adult so he can fly Luffy to Kaido and prevent it from falling on everyone. I doubt Momo is going to get a finishing blow on Kaido. Oda didn't let Vivi get a finishing blow on Crocodile and Law didn't get one on Doflamingo.

Sanji is goooodd :lusalty:
Trust me based on the powerup I suspect Sanji to get he will be
Post automatically merged:

That was a cool chapter. I really enjoyed the Robin, Sabo, and Koala flashback. I enjoyed seeing how excited the latter two were to teach Robin some Fishmen style karate.

Robin's demon form was sick. I could hear Black Maria's spine crack while reading the panel. Also I am still interested in seeing if Brook will have a 1 v 1. I do think he deserves recognition for all of his clutch moves from WCI and Wano.

Oda is really accelerating Luffy's recovery. I think it's more likely that we will see Kidd and Law vs Big Mom before Luffy reaches Kaido. I am just looking forward to that fight.

After reading TCB's scans, I am not sure if Momo will defeat and/or kill Kaido. Shinobu said that his body will be that have an adult, but he will still have the mind of an 8 year old. That's some comedic gold right there, but not what we need atm. Anyways with Momo focusing on Onigashima floating over the capital, I think he wants to turn into an adult so he can fly Luffy to Kaido and prevent it from falling on everyone. I doubt Momo is going to get a finishing blow on Kaido. Oda didn't let Vivi get a finishing blow on Crocodile and Law didn't get one on Doflamingo.
Luffy having his moment with momo means that Zoro is going to have his moment with hiyori. Since she is based on the pheasant/peacock and is thus the Fenghuang with the Fenghuang counter part being the dragon (momo), she will more than likely also help Zoro get to the roof the same way momo will get Luffy to the roof

Ageed. Momo has 3 roles.

1. To defeat orochi. Orochi is the current shogan. Momo wants to be the next shogun

2. He will defeat him with the sword left to him by his father. The sword is literally known as the snake beheader/snake cutter.

3. Use his clouds to prevent onigashima from destroying the rest of wano when kaido drops it. Thus having the people of wano be saved by a dragon. Momo's legend being the new dragon god

Last edited:
Trust me based on the powerup I suspect Sanji to get he will be

Luffy having his moment with momo means that Zoro is going to have his moment with hiyori. Since she is based on the pheasant/peacock and is thus the Fenghuang with the Fenghuang counter part being the dragon (momo), she will more than likely also help Zoro get to the roof the same way momo will get Luffy to the roof

Ageed. Momo has 3 roles.

1. To defeat orochi. Orochi is the current shogan. Momo wants to be the next shogun

2. He will defeat him with the sword left to him by his father. The sword is literally known as the snake beheader/snake cutter.

3. Use his clouds to prevent onigashima from destroying the rest of wano when kaido drops it. Thus having the people of wano be saved by a dragon. Momo's legend being the new dragon god
I think Orochi's plotline is tied more with Hiyori, whearas Momo's plotline will tie with Kaidou.
I mean, mentally, Momo is still an 8 year old. I doubt Oda is having him kill Orochi, while Hiyori is the perfect person to do it.
Momo will hold Onigashima that's obvious

Using DF's drain energy, that's already established. Plus, it makes sense since, idk, doing anything IRL drains energy/?

Status
Not open for further replies.