What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

In Monsters, Oda's first manga.

The hero Ryuma kills one of the strongest swordsman on hearth, said to be as strong as "King" the official world strongests swordsman. Then, he kills the Dragon in the city.

IT'S FKN OFFICIAL, OPEN YOUR EYES IT'S THERE !!

Zoro right now is fighting King, after beating him, he will go after Kaido and cut his head to become the new RYUMA.

Onigashima will crash on the capital in 15 minutes, and Oda is now comparing both ZORO AND RYUMAAA.

ZKK IS REAL, KEEP YOUR TEARS, YOU WILL NEED 'EM WHEN THE MOMENT WILL COME
It wasnt Odas first manga but ok. The rest is true

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I’m sorry
I know the truth hurts
:kayneshrug:
Yeah, we back Zoro becuase we have weak hearts and just like to wins. Not becuase he's a model character who embodies hard work and an unbreakable will.

:catsweat:

Sorry forgot you know me and my character tastes. I've dispised Sanji from the start because he's a walking pedophile/ pervert. I don't ever enjoy them characters in anime or irl.

Only one that was ever tolerable was Jiraya, and that was due to just how great his character was.

I don't back Sanji not because he's weak. That's just an added bonus.

Kaido can't be kill by anyone and you're dares said Killing the Unkillable Kaido is not a bigger feat than beating Kaido?
the same Kaido who lost 7 times:seriously:
Yes, impressive, if fodder marine swordsmen were trying to behead him. Or some other < YC1 character.
Do you think Akainu cant kill 10 HP Kaido?

I dont even consider it as an argument. It is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.