What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, he is. They also mention Ushimaru in the same dialogue. For him to "look" like 2 people from the same bloodline hundreds of years apart entirely means hes related to them.

At this point I entirely belive Ushimaru is his father. Roronoa may be his mother's family name, before she married into the Shimotsuki clan.

Think Ace taking Portgas instead of Gol. Or The fact that Toki is an Amatsuki who married into the Kozuki clan.
zoro was born 21 years ago
ushimaru died 20 years ago

King not only has far stronger flames than Sanji but also is an ancient Zoan and is a swordsman and most Likely has overpowered COA.

Now those who were claiming that Marco was only beat because of Queen and some fodders can keep quiet. King was fighting Marco close to an hour and Oda even placed exhausted Marco on King's side last chapter.

Sanji getting his next power up should put him at Yc2 level because we can get a direct comparison to King who is basically a superior version

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
as pathetic, disappointing, and cringe
as it is, Sanji has a code he never defies
like Zoro not stepping back when mihawk stabbed him
fisher tiger never taking the blood
ace turning around and fighting akainu
fisher tiger didnt take the blood because of his hate for humans. it wasnt a code per se. and he doesnt have CoC.

plus sanji kicked big mom once during WCI and someone even asked that as a question to oda in an SBS iirc.

plus the reqts of CoC as i see it are the disposition of a ruler, the desire to rise and stand above all others etc. frankly i dont see sanji having those traits. i will take my L though if oda decides to give him CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.