What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats exactly what we're talking about. only zoro and oden cut kaido deep enough to leave a mark.
Yea with Coc duh.. I had to. Come to terms with this.. Initially i used to think that oden just had goated CoA
Post automatically merged:

Someone needs to highlight it
Marco is the fittest person to hype him I think
Cause he was the one landing attacks on him but queen looks fine next chapter after that
He was smoking 🚬

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaido is more durable than a single cracker clone.

But the issue of damaging Kaido isn't related solely to AP. You can have far greater AP than Kinemon and still be unable to damage Kaido if you do not have ryuo to get past his scales.

The issue of defeating Cracker isn't solely due to AP either, as he can create multiple clones at a ridiculous rate.
So…

Kaido is more durable than Crackers biscuits. King is able to handle the attack very well according to the spoilers.

so king is more durable than a biscuit Knight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea with Coc duh.. I had to. Come to terms with this.. Initially i used to think that oden just had goated CoA
its probably adv CoC
i think enma dragged out zoro's latent adv CoC like how its famed for dragging out more amounts of haki that the user intends to.
its especially true since zoro was going all out in one attack and if zoro doesnt attack kaido there, kaido was looking to crush luffy's head.

I

Indigo

What will the Lanji tards reaction be when :

Every bones broken Zoro will beat King and then, will cut Kaido's head off in front of all the Wano citizens, surpassing both Ryuma and LOLDEN ??

Will they drop One Pix for good ?? Someone tell me
Just look at Chrono, quit the forum, too ashamed to show his face again, uses other members to post shit for him here

:jay-he:

Zolo the fraud :

• Gets a magic sword. Despite that, when base Luffy hits Kaido using advanced CoA, he gets reminded of Roger, WB, etc. When Zolo hits him, he doesn't even make him think about asking Lolonoa his name.

• Big Mom senses Lolonoa's magic sword with Oden's haki inside it and screams at Kaido to look out. Even Kaido recognizes that sword and he is like "Why is that fraud (who even got KOed by another fraud here, Killer)...in possession of Oden's sword?".

• When Zolo decides to use his ultimate move, CoC Asula, he can't even knock Kaido down (I couldn't even do that, I am so WEAK". Yet base Luffy can with his CoC, no name punches.

• Luffy will take down Kaido of the 100 beasts, while Lolo fanboys are getting excited about him soloing a nerfed Ling the Backgroud, Queen's equal (as Zolo and Sanji are clealry portrayed to be). Both groups also bicker, get competitive towards one another but the sure thing is that all of them trust the immense strenght of their respective captains. Zolo knows that Luffy is the only one who can get the job done against Kaido.

I am trolling guys, I am trolling :optimistic:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So…

Kaido is more durable than Crackers biscuits. King is able to handle the attack very well according to the spoilers.

so king is more durable than a biscuit Knight.
Why you arguing with dumbasses ?

Queen has taken numerous named sanji attacks without blocking and is fine
Just a few of them kod luffy albeit fatigued and briefly
Kata can't take unguarded sanji kicks to the face and be fine let alone memes other 2 ass commanders
These 2 are tanks
King just walked off a stronger attack than what put down killer

Status
Not open for further replies.