What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy dont deserve a shanks or above bounty yet.

Even If he defeats kaido, was NEVER a 1v1.

Even now, kaido already fought 15 fighters.

The first Yonko luffy Will trully defeat in a 1v1 is BlackBeard before the final war.

I still have my doubts if Yamato is really going to join the Straw Hats, but it would be cool to see it happening. Either way, Wano definitely getting liberated at the end of the arc and Kaido gets defeated (although I don't think Luffy will defeat him alone).

In all those panels every time Law used his power to teleport there is always a pop but somehow during the most crucial time Oda simply forgot to draw something so simple to tell us Zoro was teleported? when he did so previously without fail also considering how badly Zoro was injured and the amount of bones he broke it's very likely he tanked most of the attack then redirected the rest

Last edited:
zoro can kill him
I don't understand you people. Luffy will defeat Kaido. Oda made this clear since 2016.

So what will Zoro do? Mutilate an unconscious guy? Does that sound like One Piece to you.

Im not saying he can, we dont know, BUT...Shanks has way more chance than luffy from now. Thats for sure.

Like i Said, kaido already fought 15 fighters.
If luffy wons now by himself still wouldnt be a 1v1.
Dude, bounties are given on DEEDS. Not potential. Oda made this clear. Luffy actually defeated Kaido, help or no.

By beating Kaido Luffy has accomplished more than Shanks, so he gets higher bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.